Nissan Cube Life - Nissan Cube Car Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
They thought early on you might be able to swap with a MR20DE. Theoretically putting out 145 HP compared to the 122. I've dreamed of this, but have yet to find a single person with the cajones to try it because I definitely don't!

Here's my thing, you've got yourself a powerful little box here. It is tuned from factory with fuel economy and efficiency of power in mind. Idk if you've pushed it to the 5,500 RPMs yet to feel all 122 horses, but its no wuss. Take your back seat out and start weight reduction. Drive this slow car fast!

·
Registered
1 Posts
As a classic car enthusiast, I like this Nissan, as it reminds me of a classic car of some sort. From an early age, I have always collected toy models of these cars. I like vintage cars Dot I guess it has to do with the fact that my grandfather had a classic car. Still, I never got a chance to drive it, Dot. Still, now, almost every Sunday, my wife and I try to rent a classic car from this company drivedadscar.com go traveling Dot When we stop at a light, virtually every driver in the next car will give me a thumbs up and nodding his head, as a sign of respect I am delighted that such.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts