Nissan Cube Life - Nissan Cube Car Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
2,084 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK after the 3 month free trial and another 3 months for $15.00 ($5.00 a month) I decided to go ahead and make a deal.

I got XM for 24 months for $269.54

That works out to $0.37 a day for my beloved Sat Radio.

Less than a cup of cheap Joe a day. i did not think I would have paid for this but I listen to the Sat Radio 100% of the time. 8)

Has anyone else made the leap?

·
Registered
27 Posts
I haven't made the leap, but I do like my satellite radio. I bought a Civic a few years ago and the previous owner had sat radio. He said he cancelled it so it would probably die in a couple days. Over two years now and it still works just fine!

·
Registered
179 Posts
Espresso said:
He said he cancelled it so it would probably die in a couple days. Over two years now and it still works just fine!
LOL. He probably had auto payment and doesn't realize he's still payin'. :D
I did get my wife a Sirius set-up for Christmas with a boombox and an extra vehicle kit. It's great. I'm a talk radio junkie and I don't know that the Sats carry all that I listen too.

·
Registered
929 Posts
I had a 30? day trial on a car I bought in the past. I was not happy with the quality of sound, so I never continued.

·
Registered
672 Posts
Thanks to the help I got from you people on this board, I got my Pioneer 910 running today. It's not 100% yet (phone, DVD, and some GPS features), but the radio, backup camera, iPod, and XM work. I went for the lifetime subscription for $461. That's for the lifetime of the radio. If it breaks, I can transfer the subscription a total of three times. A little over two years ago I got a 5-yr subscrb for $429, so this is a lot better. I got some sort of discount for having more than one radio. I have a little Roady at home, and I have one in another car. The Roady is waterproof, so it was perfect for my motorcycle.

The GPS antenna, mounted on top of the dash, has no trouble getting a signal with the Cube parked head-on in the garage.

I'll read the book tomorrow and see if I can get all of the features working. I'll call Crutchfield if I have to.

I included a picture of my dash GPS antenna.

Thanks again for your help.

Jerry

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts