Nissan Cube Life - Nissan Cube Car Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my s came with hubcaps. Anyone here going aftermarket willing to sell their stock nissan aluminum 16" wheels/tires? thanks

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I know. I will pay for shipping cost. Do you have them? If so can you post pics? Do you have tires on them too?

·
2,084 Posts
hawaiicube said:
I know. I will pay for shipping cost. Do you have them? If so can you post pics? Do you have tires on them too?
Yes paid for them in the SL package. Here is 2 pictures. I went looking for wheels today and the TPMS alone is $184.00.

Full side view

Tomorrow the car will be 2 weeks old

Christine ;)

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
So would you be interested in selling the whole tires/wheels/sensors as a package? If so please give me a price. thanks

ChristineK said:
hawaiicube said:
Yes paid for them in the SL package. Here is 2 pictures. I went looking for wheels today and the TPMS alone is $184.00.

Full side view

Tomorrow the car will be 2 weeks old

Christine ;)

·
2,084 Posts
I did the cost analysis and you wont want to pay for the reality of cost for stock product unless you meet a fool who just wants to unload his wheels he paid full price for but dose not care.

·
Registered
228 Posts
yeah i've been on ebay for only about 3 years or so but i've noticed ALOT more sellers offer free shipping to hawaii nowadays.

even if they planned on charging you for shipping, you might be able to get away with it by just buying them and completing the transaction before contacting them. IF, they hassle you about hawaii shipping (which they didn't specify on ebay, and didn't specify for you to contact them prior to buying), you're legally allowed to back out on the sale because thats an add-on price that wasn't, er...specified.

i've done that with a few mainland companies that ship free to the US (not talking about ebay now). but they didn't have it built into their systems to add on prices for hawaii at final checkout. so i bought my new 5-string bass from them for regular price, went all the way to checkout, receipts were given, blah blah. customer service called me back and said i lucked out because they couldn't just tack on extra fees to a completed transaction with confirmation number without cancelling the order, which they weren't willing to do.

whew! up to you though bro lol

1 - 13 of 13 Posts