Nissan Cube Life - Nissan Cube Car Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
2,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got this yesterday,

---------------------------------------------

Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2009 13:18:08 -0400 (EDT)
To: [email protected]
Subject: Would you like YOUR car featured in our new book?

Hi Christine-

I need to ask you for a favor.

I need to know what kind of car you have.

Why? You may ask.....

Because I am currently working on the most important project I've ever done and I can't do it without your help.

Let me explain...

I am in the middle of creating a book and video series called "The Ultimate Guide to Modifying Your Car" and I need cool cars (and cool people!) to use in the project. We will be making an "Ultimate Guide" for every type of car that our clients drive.

Does any of this interest you?

* Having YOUR car featured in our book or videos
* Being taught step-by-step how to do ANY modification you have ever heard of
* Getting "first shot" at awesome product giveaways we will be offering
* Or....simply getting a complementary copy at no cost when it is done

If it does, then simply click HERE: -Removed-

SPECIAL NOTE TO PEOPLE INTERESTED IN THIS PROJECT:

* If you are an expert "Modder" that is fantastic. We need people like you to turn to for advice, pictures and guidance while we create this amazing tool to help others modify their car.
* If you are a "Newbie" and have not done much to your car, we want you too! You will be used as examples of people we help along the way to creating the car you have always wanted.

Obviously I can't involve you if I don't know what type of car you have so please click HERE: -Removed-

Cheers,

Todd Staples

Owner
Stealth Auto
10642 Santa Monica Blvd
Suite 203
Los Angeles, CA 90025
(310) 312-5555
--------------------------------------------

Interesting, I got something similar from T-Rex but I have not seen anything from it, so I have little hopes. :sick:

·
Registered
464 Posts
You have to follow up to get involved in this

I just called them and they told me my car will be featured in the book eventually. I have done just a few mods and told them what I have added and he was really excited about it.

Sometime in life you have to take the first step to be involved and do0n't wait around for them to call you. So fellow Cube owners call the number Christine was kind enough to post and see what can be done. The way I see it the more people who get involved the better the section on Cubes will be..... I see us as the NEW generation of odd car owners just like when the VW came out .... and look where they are .. I owned three of them 2 fully custom show cars.. lots of hours and lots of $$$$ but a real blast now the Cube is here for us older guys to relive memories and to create new ones with OUR CUBES so who wants to join life and actually do something instead of sitting on the sidelines? Let's make the Cube even more popular than the VW Bug.....

·
2,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sounds good to me,

However like stated above I got an even more forward comment from T-Rex basically saying I would be featured on the site and pictures used to promote the product and I have yet to see either. I know things take time, so I am still hopeful but I dont put much stock in it.

That said it is nice to feel recognized.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts