Nissan Cube Life - Nissan Cube Car Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
Last weekend, I got one of those ipod device that allows you to connect to your headunit thru fm radio.
Tried it, the sound quality is poor. Is not every user friendly as I find it hard to look for avail able stations (tried doing manually and auto).
The sound produce is not clear...nowhere matches the quality of a real CD.

Has anyone had success with these device? I got it at Target for 75% (now $10). Planning to return it this week.

I think it would be easier to directly connect my ipod (actually is a Sony walkman) to the input plug in front of my headunit(based model).
Anyone knows when can I find this cable to do the connection? Of couse cheaper the better.

Thanks

·
Registered
277 Posts
its an AUX cable....also avail at target...and should also be around $10

·
Registered
315 Posts
I've never had much luck with FM transmitters. I don't know which audio unit you have in your cube, but most (if not all) of them have an aux in... a much better way to connect mp3 players of any kind to your stereo. You should be able to find a cable for that for $10 or less easily. It's just a male to male 3.5mm jack cable available in pretty much any store that sells any type of electronics... so when you go to return your FM transmitter to Target, you should be able to find that cable there.

Cube on!
K.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts