Nissan Cube Life - Nissan Cube Car Forums banner

Wind shield problem

3K views 8 replies 8 participants last post by  coolguy 
#1 ·
I've had my CUBE in twice to have them work on a wind problem. At 60 mph and up wind is getting into the area of the liner across the front visor area. It sounds like someone is crackling bubble wrap in the liner. They though they had it fixed but it's back again. Anyone else noticed this? Thx.

Pejay66

#3 ·
Pejay66 said:
I've had my CUBE in twice to have them work on a wind problem. At 60 mph and up wind is getting into the area of the liner across the front visor area. It sounds like someone is crackling bubble wrap in the liner. They though they had it fixed but it's back again. Anyone else noticed this? Thx.

Pejay66
Ouch, I've never heard of anything like that. If it were mine I would give them three chances to fix it, then lemon law it for a replacrment. And yes, if I had to lemon law it I would get anothet cube. I love mine that much. And I think the problem you have is pretty isolated so chances of having it agin would be astronomical. - Dan

#8 ·
We can try as we might but the windshield issue will plague each of us, Kind of like swine flu, you will get it.

With a piece of glass so vertical the impact so dead on and no deflection, like the bug problem,we are doomed.

This post and others like it will keep popping up.

#9 ·
ChristineK said:
We can try as we might but the windshield issue will plague each of us, Kind of like swine flu, you will get it.

With a piece of glass so vertical the impact so dead on and no deflection, like the bug problem,we are doomed.

This post and others like it will keep popping up.
now is a good time for everyone to get that windshield coverage through their insurance.. ;) i admit, i never really thought about getting that coverage before, but i will definitely be doing so soon.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.