Nissan Cube Life - Nissan Cube Car Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, i have a standard 09 cube. Earlier this year my blower motor started failing and now whenever I try to turn it on it doesn't push air and makes a sputtering-click noise, then just buzzes slightly.
The settings knob also wont turn all the way to the right or left (temperature knob is ok) i think theres a blockage.

Not 100% sure if its the motor itself or if it is like the resistor, but I cant afford to pay for labor costs but I need to fix it before it starts snowing, so im gonna attempt it myself.
Ive already accomplished replacing the driver window after it shattered while opening the door with the window down. (Still not sure what caused it, and if i leave it down more than 3/4ths i can feel resistance like its gonna break again)

I also need to replace the o2 sensors and the catalytic converter.... and the parking brake doesn't work well so probably that too.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Its pretty easy. I had to do it last year. Its accessible from the passenger footwell. Cant remember if i had to take the glovebox out or not. I found a video online.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts