Nissan Cube Life - Nissan Cube Car Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

I just bought my nissan cube last week. So far I added rims and tinted windows. Now I am looking to buy a hood deflector, side windows rain deflectors, and an exhaust system. Thats going to be the next three things I buy. Any suggestions which ones I should get and where I should order it from?

Thanks and I promise I will post pics soon.

For the Halo H4 HID Kit they have on Bean Garage, should I get the 8000k or the 10,000K?

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
1HoTCuBe said:
Mole,

exhaust look for at www.beangarage.com

all of the other stuff check with your local dealer..or ebay
I found the hood deflector and the side windows rain deflector. I went to the website you provided but they dont have an exhaust system for the Cube.

Thanks for your help

·
Registered
62 Posts
The hood deflector i had to order out of canada. American dealers do not stock or can not get. I went threw a canadian dealer in thunder bay, ont. They will ship right to your door. John

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
vtechunter said:
The hood deflector i had to order out of canada. American dealers do not stock or can not get. I went threw a canadian dealer in thunder bay, ont. They will ship right to your door. John
Is there a website?

·
Registered
472 Posts
exhaust wise i personally reccomend the tanabe concept G

·
Registered
472 Posts
those arent dealer mudflaps, theyre pepboys mudflaps with in n out stickers on them(i work there)

·
Registered
472 Posts
randode said:
insanely^3 said:
those arent dealer mudflaps, theyre pepboys mudflaps with in n out stickers on them(i work there)
whooops.
yea idk i was kinda goin for the rally armor style flaps, it looks better lowered now i think

1 - 13 of 13 Posts