Nissan Cube Life - Nissan Cube Car Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
looking online and still haven't seen the cubes being available yet. its may 6 today. where is all the action? has no one test driven it yet?

hate calling dealers- cube???? whats that? then they want my name and number. no thanks.

if you've seen any cubes in stock- please post!

·
Registered
394 Posts
Check your calendar again dude..................it's May 4th. We're all waiting, but Nissan doesn't seem too fired up about their new release. Beats me...................

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yikes! my bad- looking at the wrong month.... :)

well then, the lack of cubic activity makes more sense since its not out yet, otherwise what a tiny lil'woo from nissan.

unfortunately, no nissan dealers nearby to check before work, but will definitely be checking them out this weekend!

soooooo excited!

·
Registered
336 Posts
I contacted 3 dealers a short while ago, and all 3 got back to me almost immediately. Unfortunately, I can't chitchat on the phone here at work, but one dealer left me a message and said they have one in (not sure if he meant ONLY one, or one in the color/trans I want). Another dealer said they will have 6 coming sometime this month, none of which will be blue. The third said they do have a blue one available, as well as "a few others."

I'm relieved that dealers here in Colorado have indeed gotten some on the actual release date :0) I haven't actually gone and confirmed their stock, though...But anyway, how are things looking for you guys?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts