Nissan Cube Life - Nissan Cube Car Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello every one i want to get a new set of wheels for the cube and i have a few ??? how you all can help me out.

im getting a set of wheels that are 18x7.5 with a offset of 42mm.

my ??? is will they fit? will the rub at all and what size tire should i put on them.

thank you for all the help and your time every one. and i know its a dumb ? but i dont want to fuck up my car so dont make fun of me to bad

·
Registered
930 Posts
You won't have a single problem at all. I was running the same wheels a few months ago now running a 45mm offset. You should not have a single issue or rub ith them at all! :yes:

·
Registered
839 Posts
Luke, the factory wheels are also 42mm offset so your choice should fit without any issues. The only difference is that you will be adding another 1.5" to the overall width, and since they're the same offset as the original wheels you'll be adding 3/4" to both the outside and inside wheel lip. There's plenty of room for this.

As far as tire size goes you can visit this link http://www.miata.net/garage/tirecalc.html, you then punch in your current tire size and desired tire size and it does a comparison for you. From there you should be able to decide what size you want to use in a 18". - Dan

1 - 3 of 3 Posts