Nissan Cube Life - Nissan Cube Car Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i bought some 10mm wheel spacers on ebay and the studs that came with them are the wrong size...the part of the stud that presses into the hub is too small of a diameter.

i cant find anyone around here or online who sells long wheel studs for the cube.
any help?

·
Registered
109 Posts
Have even read the other forums? I had the exact same problem...what a coincidence. Read this forum for more info:

Proper offset/spacers/wheel info

·
Registered
1 Posts
You could try the BONOSS forged long wheel studs I bought. Their extended studs grades are all grade 12.9, the material is the best SCM440, and the fatigue resistance is very good. They not only have bolts, but they also sell wheel spacers and can be customized.

They have aluminum alloy 7075-T6 and 6061-T6 options. 7075-T6 will be more expensive but better in quality. In fact, 6065-T6 is good enough. Its tensile strength, yield strength and elongation can support our normal use. And its lugs are grade T10.

If you need it in the future, you can also find out, this is their case article. If you’re not interested, I’m sorry to bother you. Thank you.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts