Nissan Cube Life - Nissan Cube Car Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to say hello...

We just had our black 2009 Krom delivered today and this thing is awesome! We bought it over the internet with AAA pricing. This was the easiest car purchase I've ever made. When the dealer arrived I had to sign about 4 papers, give them a downpayment and they were on their way.

Trying a new (hopefully smaller) picture...

-Tim

·
Registered
671 Posts
Opportunities to learn from others, and also possibilities to share knowledge you've gleaned yourself -- both are more than welcome :)! Also, feel free to share impressions of your new wheels! (Further photos as well :)!)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Will do. I'll try to get some pictures with something other than a phone tomorrow. So far we love the CVT, it's the first car we've owned with it and its pretty cool.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Congrats on the purchase...looks really good

·
2,084 Posts
Nissan Titan Delivered it! :yes:

That is awesome that it was delivered trailered.

When one was offered delivered to me it was to be driven the entire way, racking up the miles and who knows how they drove it during the break in!

Nice!

·
Registered
930 Posts
Nice Black Krom. I think I like the them in that color better than my white. That is awesome the towed it for you. I got mine with 100 miles on it. Really wanted a white cube. Do you have any plans?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts