Nissan Cube Life - Nissan Cube Car Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
me and my wife saw this cute squid and suddenly got the idea where we going to put it, and here it is:

Attachments

·
Registered
263 Posts
Re: Squid in my Cube

I dig it... I have plush in my back seat. Toro, the mascot of Sony Japan. I won it in a UFO machine while I was in Tokyo. I also have the mushroom mascot of NTT DoCoMo hanging from my rearview in cube, as well as from the towhook on the 240.

Loving the squid though... does he have a name?

·
Registered
179 Posts

Picked up a bear at The General Store in Hale'iwa Hawaii :D 8)

Attachments

·
2,084 Posts

I have the Sugar Bear

On its shirt is the chemical formula for Sugar

It looks like this, this is the magnet located where my Nissan badge used to be.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

Hi Rubik,

My Squid didn't have a name yet, :)

By the way for the moderator of this forum, can you change the subject to:

What you have on your "Shag dash topper", i think will invite others to show theirs.
what do you think?

thanks,

·
2,084 Posts
luke said:

What you have on your "Shag dash topper", i think will invite others to show theirs.
what do you think?

thanks,
Done and Cheers :yes:

·
Registered
270 Posts
I don't have anything on top of mine. Rather I use it as sort of a paper weight for letters, coupons, etc. I'd like to find something "cool" that is sandbag based to help hold things down even more (gps, etc).

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thank you ChristineK.

Hope somebody can come up with the coolest thing that they can do with "Shag dash topper" :p

and what was your answer if somebody asking question "What is that?" refererring to Shag dash topper.
i don't have an awesome answer for that .....(no clue)
because as far as i knew, i have never seen any car with something like that before, that's why a lot of my friends when see that always come up with the question "what is that" ?

Cheers,

ChristineK said:
luke said:

what do you think?

thanks,
Done and Cheers :yes:

·
Registered
839 Posts
I call mine my launch pad. Everything I put on it get's launched accross the dash. So now all I have on it is my glasses....LOL - Dan

·
Registered
270 Posts
BTW, it's "Cubic Hair" not a shag dash topper. ;D There was a thread a few months back on what people called it. Lots of good ones submitted but Cubic Hair was the best IMO. Shag dash topper sounds like something pitched on late night TV by Ronco for $19.95. :D

·
Registered
72 Posts
Mine is on my kitchen countertop, where I put my keys, watch, change, etc...when I come home from work...looks great there, looked STUPID on the dash of my Cube!

·
Registered
194 Posts
Just want to say my shaggy carpet was stolen when the car was in bodyshop. It was lying on the floor (brand new) before was dropped off.
I mentioned to the bodyshop and the response I got was they looked and didn't find it. My time is too valuable right now so didn't pursue the issue further. Will definately not go back and give them a bad review.

·
Registered
9 Posts
it's absolutely perfect for holding my EZ pass transponder. nnot so good for the IPOD as I learned the hard way as it careened across my face during a spirited left turn.

also helps keep the wire to my GPS somewhat still (It runs "through" the shag)

I keep it there for the most part for the "WTF?!?!" factor

·
Registered
35 Posts
Most of the time I put my phone on it, or my ipod. But I have been buying a few hot wheel cars for my little boy and the other day I bought a 2009 Nissan GTR and a 1968 Datsan 510 so... I had a little Nissan collection riding around on the dash.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts