Nissan Cube Life - Nissan Cube Car Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, I am the guy who started Cube Gear on cafepress.com and had Nissan Cube Life put a banner for my Cube Gear storefront for a monthly fee. So far no sales so that made me think of asking all you Cube owners what would you like to see for a Cube design or Cube slogan that will go on t-shirts and gifts on my Cube Gear storefront. I am open to any and all suggestions. I do have a few license plate frames and a few bumper sticker designs among several other slogans and designs on t-shirts and gifts for the whole family. So check out my storefront and let me know what you would like to see on there, thanks so much..... Tropical Cube owner...Phil.
http://www.cafepress.com/just_scooters/6904251

I will hold a contest for the best suggestion and the winner will receive a FREE T-shirt! Send in your suggestions today, contest ends Nov. 24th midnight eastern time.

Please send in your suggestions

·
Registered
28 Posts
Nice website. I'm no artist, and only vaguely creative. The silhouettes are neat, and you could have a tag line that says something like "Square is cool".

I also like your headrest covers. Can't find any nice seatcovers (there's an idea) to accommodate the side airbags, so I made my own. Since we have peacocks, the fabric is a thick cotton quilting material, a bold peacock feather print. Tried to get photos today, but I waited too late and the sun wasn't right.

Don't give up on the cafepress concept. The holidays are just around the corner and these will make fun gifts for Cubers. You'll be getting an order from me.

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you for the kind words, I will do the tagline you suggested on some bumper stickers and a few shirts to see the response probably tomorrow if not over the weekend for sure. Heading out on a road trip with the Cube 600+ miles a a few cool places down south. Again thanks...

·
Registered
170 Posts
I think it would be cool to mock up a shirt with the Cube in a Rubics cube format...kind of floating in the middle of the shirt and have it in 3 sections with the top section as one part of the cube, second as another and third as another.

The tagline could be to "Just Cube It"

Just a thought...maybe on the front it could be in disarray and on the back side of the shirt the cube would be complete?

·
Registered
170 Posts
Another quick idea would be something like "I dream in Cube" and have the picture of a cartoon man or woman and with the dream bubbles in a square shape with the pic of a cube in it =)

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi there I like your suggestions. On the Rubik thing I have a design with a single surface for the Rubik cube check my site however I may change the wording to your quote and I will work on a three dimension Rubik's cube coming next week.

Great ideas keep them coming...

·
Registered
394 Posts
A Cube in Rubick's Cube multicolored little squares and under the car you could put:

1. Cubic Dude..........a ripoff of Rubick's Cube
2. Cubick Dude
3. Cubic Mood
4. Cubit Dude

A Cube on a tee shirt and below it:

Your Cube or Mine?

People who drive Cubes are well rounded
I apologize ahead of time if this one offends anyone...........bumper sticker for the ladies...............BoobCube

Make just a small number of different shirts, stickers, bumperstickers............different designs and slogans and see which ones sell. Then when you're sure you've got a good seller...............make more ;)

Any of this stuff could go on bumper stickers actually.........or on stickers for tthe windows..........or the ruboff kind.

·
Registered
63 Posts
I almost placed an order till I saw the pro Obama stuff. Turned me off totally!

·
Registered
63 Posts
Sad to say that happened in our town square a couple of years ago. The guy ran a red light at 90mph and took out a truck with some young people in it, killing them. Of course, he walked away from it. They got him, but he's in jail.

·
Registered
394 Posts
Q!Cube said:
I think it would be cool to mock up a shirt with the Cube in a Rubics cube format...kind of floating in the middle of the shirt and have it in 3 sections with the top section as one part of the cube, second as another and third as another.

The tagline could be to "Just Cube It"

Just a thought...maybe on the front it could be in disarray and on the back side of the shirt the cube would be complete?
I think Q!Cube's idea (above) about the Cube in disarray on the front and complete on the back is EXCELLENT!!!!!

That would make a really cool shirt :yes:

Oddo, Yeah, he's in jail, but at OUR expense!!!! We work to pay his room and board and provide him with everything he needs plus pay the people who guard him. Ah, justice.............

·
Registered
63 Posts
Agreed on that point. And the good kids that died don't have a chance for anything.

About the shirt ideas. I think a shirt with graphics similar to Tropical Cube's checkerboard pattern would be great.

One thing that keeps me from buying a lot of tees is the color of the shirt is always white or grey. I like colorful things and white or grey tees just don't do it. Bright yellow, pink, purple, blue, with colored cubes on it would be so different and out of the ordinary.

We have an unusual car here, let's try to liven things up. :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:

·
Registered
11 Posts
Q!Cube said:
Another quick idea would be something like "I dream in Cube" and have the picture of a cartoon man or woman and with the dream bubbles in a square shape with the pic of a cube in it =)
Lmao! I love it. So genuis

·
Registered
4 Posts
So far what I have scene here is, great community, stickers, shirts, any pride of the site goes dead!
nO COMMUNITY SUPPORT
I have read went under big company control, then for this community straight died for any site stuff.
Went to the normal forum blah blah blah.
Site owners do no promo!!!!!!

Contest's, scanvenger hunts, and such are fun, make all have fun,if not think in some ways.

Site has none!!!!!!

Im sure I have a couple more posts here before I am banned,but

thats what www.nissancubeworld.com has!
No advertisments, no stupid drama, no I cant say this( to a point)
be yourself

·
Registered
163 Posts
:D :D :D

Is this Damian trying to be stealth?

Who else writes in such a disjointed and bizzare style beside him and maybe Jared Loughner?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts