Nissan Cube Life - Nissan Cube Car Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello. Am moving back to US (from Canada) and need to get a daily driver and deciding to get a Cube. What things should I look for and to avoid? I know to stay away from the CVT transmission, most likely will get a manual any ways. Any other things I need to look out for?

Am a hobby-mechanic, know above average but not an expert mechanic. My current car I'm bringing down is more of a weekend fun car (JDM kei import), just need good daily. I won't do any crazy performance mods to the Cube; more of a no frills daily dependability. Eventually convert it into a pickup years down the line, maybe suicide rear doors beforehand?? May get vintage 80's JDM rims and slightly lower it.

Thanks,
Nick

·
Registered
2 Posts
It's a pretty good car! Five years ago I had a 2010 Cube. It was my first car, but I didn't really invest money to change something. Although i wasn't looking for a Cube, It turned that I liked. It's practical, the rear seats slide forward, fold forward and recline. It was nice to drive so I didn't care about how it looks like. I bought it by getting a loan because my budget wasn't so high and I needed a practical car and whatever to drive to my workplace. Money Expert helped me with the loan and I paid for three years, 150 monthly.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts