Nissan Cube Life - Nissan Cube Car Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New Cubes have not been available in the USA since 2014, and 2010 in Canada. If you really liked your Cube what are you going to buy when the time finally comes.

We recently moved to Canada and brought our 2014 Cube with us. (I will NEVER import another vehicle because of the cost and Government hassles)

There are very few CUBEs around here and most are showing major rust damage. We want to keep ours pristine so we will store it during the winter to keep it away from salt.

We couldn't find any good, reliable "winter" cars for less than $12,000

............. so..........
We just bought a 2018 Versa Note 5-speed manual

It is not as much fun as the CUBE, but it seems to be a good substitute.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I can advise you 2021 Subaru Outback. I think it's a great car for winter, especially because it offers plenty of passenger and cargo space for our big family.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I can advise you 2021 Subaru Outback. I think it's a great car for winter, especially because it offers plenty of passenger and cargo space for our big family.
Have you read the post? Looking for a car that costs $12,000. 2021 Subaru Outback is 2 times more expensive. In addition, it seems to me that this car is highly overvalued as well as its cost. A similar car can be bought much cheaper. In general, before buying a car, I advise all my friends to find out the real cost of car ownership. This will help you save quite a lot of money. For example, before buying a car, I learned its real cost and realized that it is much better to buy a completely different car. Therefore, before buying any car, you should learn all the things to make the right decision.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I was just on the Nissan website for something random today and actually the Cube page recommends you check out the Nissan Kicks. I hadn't heard of this new car before so I checked it out--looks pretty interesting! Most everything I like about my Cube (a 2009 I bought in 2014), plus extra cargo space. I will likely consider the Kicks next time I'm car shopping.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts