Nissan Cube Life - Nissan Cube Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So what do you use the rear pocket above the cargo area for? I have the baby Jag and my secret stash of wet wipes. (you never know when you will encounter a rest area with no soap... LOL!!) :D

Attachments

·
Registered
839 Posts
Cubit said:
So what do you use the rear pocket above the cargo area for? I have the baby Jag and my secret stash of wet wipes. (you never know when you will encounter a rest area with no soap... LOL!!) :D
So far just spare bungees. But your Jag looks cool. - Dan

·
2,084 Posts
You know those small plastic bags (smaller than your average wall-mart bag) I put those there and I hang them from my hooks to stow trash till the next stop on a trip. Handy little things.

·
Registered
277 Posts
i keep a bottle of water and some napkins for some inevitable bird droppings, that way i can clean them up as they happen before they dry up

·
Registered
107 Posts
duct tape... 1001 uses right?!

·
Registered
107 Posts
ChristineK said:
jeffbot said:
duct tape... 1001 uses right?!
Just leave the knives and rope at home :D

I like the TP Idea, did not think of that one.
I leave my knives in the trunk, in a tool box...

·
Registered
107 Posts
uhh i'm a Chef... not a serial killer :) unless you hurt my cube....uhhhh :p

·
Registered
715 Posts
TropicalCube said:
A few micro fiber towels, they work great for cleaning windows with plain water. Will add duct tape soon.
agree! i have a couple turtle wax microfiber hanging as well as a turtle wax quik detail....this ones have been working great on the cube i had tryed everything on my previous cars before, meguiars,mothers,black magic,smartwax Nu Finish polish but this new line of turtle was seems to be doing a nice job on the cube

·
Registered
263 Posts
A Domokun and Kerro Gunsai Plush!

·
Registered
263 Posts
Not really, Christine. The Domokun was a gift from a friend, who knows that I love Domokun, and Kerro Gunsai is a manga character known as Sgt. Frog in the U.S. I won him, along with several other plush, when I went to Tokyo in 2007. I love Japanese "Cute" culture, and brought back a suitcase full of plush. The other mascot usually riding in my car is the NTT DoCoMo mushroom (name slipped my mind), and Hello Kitty, in the form of an air freshener that I bought in a Yokohama Super Autobacs.

If you want to see any of the things I am referring to, check out my gallery. I put pics in there.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Rubik said:
Not really, Christine. The Domokun was a gift from a friend, who knows that I love Domokun, and Kerro Gunsai is a manga character known as Sgt. Frog in the U.S. I won him, along with several other plush, when I went to Tokyo in 2007. I love Japanese "Cute" culture, and brought back a suitcase full of plush. The other mascot usually riding in my car is the NTT DoCoMo mushroom (name slipped my mind), and Hello Kitty, in the form of an air freshener that I bought in a Yokohama Super Autobacs.

If you want to see any of the things I am referring to, check out my gallery. I put pics in there.
checking the gallery now......can't wait to go to japan........you must of had a blast......I know I would.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Airline ticket to Japan Group Buy? That would be awesome. Especially with an international driver's license. We could rent some cube's and enjoy the sunroof action!

·
Registered
315 Posts
My stepson would be SOOOOO proud of you... he is so into anime and manga it's not even funny anymore... Our road trip to Atlanta a few weeks back was for MomoCon... an anime/manga convention... My wife and I call it "Halloween on Crack!"

1 - 20 of 40 Posts