Nissan Cube Life - Nissan Cube Car Forums banner
21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
315 Posts
We call ours Izzy. When people fist saw me drive up in the cube the first thing that popped in their head was: "What Izzy driving."

It has also lovingly been nicknamed "The Pink Panther" by some of my friends... we have a scarlet cube and they are still convinced it looks pink. One of these days I might put a pink panther decal on it... :p

·
Registered
29 Posts
My little green buddy is Marvin. As in the WB cartoon character. I named him as soon as we signed the paperwork and he hasn't even come home yet! Got a key ring and vinyl sticker for the back window too!

·
Registered
91 Posts
The Olympus..
Oh, you mean the car :-[

In that case, I call it Root. As in Cube Root :)

I gotta tag it this weekend, not sure if the plate will say "root" or "Route"

·
Registered
2 Posts
I recently bought a cube and it was I think a great deal. It was very affordable and I bought it second hand but still in good condition. Now you gave me cute idea to baptize it with a name. I will call my cube "Cipher."

·
Registered
472 Posts
Reyito said:
The Olympus..
Oh, you mean the car :-[

In that case, I call it Root. As in Cube Root :)

I gotta tag it this weekend, not sure if the plate will say "root" or "Route"
haha mines the apocalypse ;)

·
Registered
44 Posts
I call mine TARDIS (Time and Relative Dimension in Space)
because it's bigger on the inside then it looks ;D

·
Registered
36 Posts
So I was just curious. Does your cube have a name? When you are talking about it to people, how do you refer to it? What kind of names have other people made up to explain it's unique look?

I call mine "Scooter". He's just so cute and scoots around so nicely. My BF is confined to a wheelchair which I always refer to as his scooter so now we both have one.
As far as what other people call it, I've heard toaster a lot, along with short bus and bubble box.
I call my 2012 6 speed Q*bert but I had to settle for Q BIRT on my license plate.

Attachments

21 - 30 of 30 Posts