Nissan Cube Life - Nissan Cube Car Forums banner
121 - 132 of 132 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
I don't know if we are just a bunch of crazies in our family or if many people do this, but we name each car we own...

For example, our Jag was called "Jesse"... we called her "Jezebel" when she was acting up. I saw someone on the forums who named his Cube "Cubert"... so it got me wondering... who else named their car and what did you name it... and why, if there's a reason/story behind the name.

Ours is called Izzy. As in "What is he (izzy) driving?"...
I don't know if we are just a bunch of crazies in our family or if many people do this, but we name each car we own...

For example, our Jag was called "Jesse"... we called her "Jezebel" when she was acting up. I saw someone on the forums who named his Cube "Cubert"... so it got me wondering... who else named their car and what did you name it... and why, if there's a reason/story behind the name.

My kids call mine a toaster and I call it my box! 🤓

·
Registered
12 Posts

QB

121 - 132 of 132 Posts