Nissan Cube Life - Nissan Cube Car Forums banner

101 - 119 of 119 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Already have a name picked out for my 2012 Bitter Chocolate - Truffle. The license plate is even available :) Now to find mint green seat covers for the interior... *joking*

·
Registered
22 Posts
My cube has two names, Fat Albert after the C-130 cos it can hold so much stuff. However when my daughter is back seat driving then she calls it kylie cos it's cute.
Maybe I should camo wrap it and win the name game

·
Registered
2 Posts
I think the Cube looks like something Dr. Seuss would have designed, so I named mine "Wumbus". The Wumbus is a tree-dwelling whale who only comes down when he needs a refill, mentioned in the book, "On Beyond Zebra"!

·
Registered
303 Posts
Well my new Pearl White's name is Kenmore Vanilla-Bean Triana.
Kenmore, because it is white and looks like a Kenmore appliance, be it a fridge/washer/dryer. It's middle name, Vanilla-Bean, comes from looking at it from the back when it's really dirty; with it being white and covered in dirt, it really looks like a vanilla bean frappuccino.

When I had my silver cube, no name really came to mind, but right when I got Kenmore, it instantly hit me :yes:

·
Registered
3 Posts
My cube goes by many names. Its a he, just seems fitting. I call him cubey, rubix, or wubbsy. There is a cartoon character named wubbsy that kinda looks like a cube. Friends call it the toaster which dubbed me with poptart. My Dad and Gpa just call it ugly. Weve always named our cars though. I love my cubey =)

·
Registered
3 Posts
I usually contact it The Pube, got that from a companion. But he also remembered that before I had a natural '54 Chevrolet, I had to use my father's natural '49 Plymouth. I known as both of those The Green Blast, so now he calls my dice The Green Blast too. So it's the third in a sequence of some type, I think.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Got my 2011 Cube on Monday. :)

I read somewhere that the Cube was modeled after a bulldog wearing sunglasses, so I gave him a bulldog name - SPIKE. :D

·
Registered
8 Posts
FOXYBOX said:
Got my 2011 Cube on Monday. :)

I read somewhere that the Cube was modeled after a bulldog wearing sunglasses, so I gave him a bulldog name - SPIKE. :D
I read that someplace, too, which was odd inspiration, lol. :D I got my 2010 Cube two weeks ago and have decided to: 1) make it male, and 2) call him Dashiell or Dash for short. 8)

·
Registered
3 Posts
I don't know if we are just a bunch of crazies in our family or if many people do this, but we name each car we own...

For example, our Jag was called "Jesse"... we called her "Jezebel" when she was acting up. I saw someone on the forums who named his Cube "Cubert"... so it got me wondering... who else named their car and what did you name it... and why, if there's a reason/story behind the name.

Ours is called Izzy. As in "What is he (izzy) driving?"...
Uncle Frank. It reminds my 90 year-old mother of the car her uncle drove around in the 1930s or 40s in the old Czechoslovakia. I think he used it for work, e.g., deliveries.

101 - 119 of 119 Posts