Nissan Cube Life - Nissan Cube Car Forums banner

61 - 80 of 117 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
My cube has many names! Fiancee calls it the Companion Cube, I've been calling it Cubert or GlaDOS and my sister has been calling it the Cubicle.

The name I use most is Cubert. <3 It's just a perfect name for the car.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I named my cube Tink short for Tinkerbelle. I got the idea because I bought a Tinkerbelle front windshield screen. The colors on the screen match the Caribbean Blue of my cube. On one side is a picture of Tinkerbelle and on the other side the word "Tink!" Perfect.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I call mine the Disney cube. First time I drove one was at WDW in Florida, it was a rental and I liked it so much, I came home and bought one. Got personalized plates "DISNEY" on her and she is sapphire black SL preferred package. I did remove the 16 inch wheels and repaint them gloss black. Using the chrome Nissan center cap and chrome lug nuts, I think she looks sharp. I will post pics soon. Still don't know why I love this car so much...I'm in the "other" age group, 49 and male.

Happy Cubing!!!

BTW-where did you get the Tinkerbell sunshade and does it fit? for ezcubesit...

·
2,084 Posts
freakta said:
my cobalt

is maria cause she is spanish and has a hot temper

im going to name my cube "ice"
Car looks great but the front license plate need some help. Get a hammer (remove it from the car)and pound that baby out.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Just got a scarlet red Cube over the weekend. Everytime I look
at it I see a pig. So we came up with Wilbur from Charlottes Web.

Tony

·
Registered
37 Posts
wilbur said:
Just got a scarlet red Cube over the weekend. Everytime I look
at it I see a pig. So we came up with Wilbur from Charlottes Web.

Tony
How about Abner from Green Acres! My cube is called cubert. I see a few others have come up with that as well. I just thought it fit. I've been thinking of putting it on the license plate and making it official

·
Registered
116 Posts
freakta said:
my cobalt

is maria cause she is spanish and has a hot temper

im going to name my cube "ice"
ur cobalt looks pretty, need some work to be done with ur number plate though

·
Registered
252 Posts
I call mine ( O WELL) Just because so many people have negative comments about it.... but mostly it just makes me laugh :D everytime I get in it I smile and I love making people snap there neck when they drive by oooooooooor if they just sit thre and look at I will just point at them until they get creeped out and leave again that also makes me happy lol

·
Registered
148 Posts
So help me, I can't get my wife to name ours. Since its primarily her car, naming responsibilities are hers. She has never named a car in her life, though, so this is an uphill battle.

It's Bitter Chocolate, so I've been leaning toward Nestle. I once had a Nissan Hardbody pickup that was dark green (almost black) which I called "Nessy," so it seems like a logical progression. But getting wife to agree to that...ehhh, it'll be tough. :roll:

61 - 80 of 117 Posts