Nissan Cube Life - Nissan Cube Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got my Krom 4 days ago and had to travel 4 hours to another state to get it. I'm pretty sure I'm the only one in my town who has one (very small town). Boy do I get the looks. It's like I'm driving a space craft or something. A neighbor says it looks like a toaster! I love my cube.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Where do you live in WV..I live in Hurricane, WV and have had mine for about 2 months now and yes you will get weird looks...then again just look at who is looking at you....lol

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
WHAT??!!! you're kidding!!! I'm in Hurricane too!!! I haven't seen your cube around, what color is it? Mine is a gray Krom. I can't believe there has been another cube in Hurricane for 2 months and I haven't seen it. What are the chances, eh? My daughter said the other day that if we ever come across another cube here in town that we should have some kind of signal of acknowledgment. So, what do you think it should be?

·
Registered
108 Posts
Mine is a bitter choc with aero ground efx....lets do a arm extended down with a peace sign on the fingers..I live close to western hills...

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
OK, I'll look for your bitter chocolate. And I'll practice the secret signal! I live in Pendleton Wood. We were at Hurricane Town elementary last night for open house and my husband said he saw a super black cube in the parking lot. I haven't seen that one either. I just love my cube! So easy to drive around here especially.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Who woulda thunk Hurricane WV is the cube hub of WV!!! Hey Jason, where did you get your cube? I tried at Love Nissan in St. Albans but they tried for 3 weeks to get me a Krom but couldn't get any dealer to trade with them. I just had to start looking on my own on the internet and calling dealerships in neighboring states. Uniontown was the closest I could find one. So we made the trip up last weekend. We were going to Pittsburgh for a concert anyway, but Uniontown was a little out of the way. It was frustrating but I'm really happy now because I have my baby!

·
Registered
108 Posts
That sucks...I got mine from C&O....They actually sold mine twice....a couple came in and did the paper work 5 mins after I did it...they told the other people they had to get the Krom and the women went off...screaming and stuff...I could not beleive it...they had mine on the showroom and a silver Krom out front...I had the choice between the two for the same price but I did not want to pay for the upgraded stereo since I would have torn it out anyways and I had another set of wheels for it already....I like the grille and ground EFX better on the one I got....Everyone has reasons why they bought the ones they did but mine was a better fit for me because of what I was planning

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
oh my gosh, C & O and Love Nissan are under the same company. Who did you deal with? I worked with CJ (whom I know from a business group) and AJ was the manager. They called and told me they had a Krom on the way - actually en route - a few weeks ago and I thought I was home free. Then they called the next day and said they were "having problems" with the dealer that was trading with them. Then I never heard from them. I will always wonder if they sold it to someone who wasn't going through cash for clunkers as I did. I wish they offered a stronger upholstery in all the models. I bought the Krom for that main reason. My kids are really hard on upholstery.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Aj Finished the sale on mine too! I'm from Ashland, KY and I got mine at Love (C&O). When you all meet up or whatever, let me know, and I might roll up if it's cool!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
javascript:void(0); Waaaaaa!!!! I never see any on the road!!!! I must not be driving at the right times. We should most def. have a cube rally some day. But what would we call it? Any clever suggestions?

·
Registered
263 Posts
WVCube sounds enough like WVU, that I think it would roll off the tongue. I wouldn't be mad about it. Now if anyone else here is a Marshall fan that might be another story....but me... I think it sounds good! My instate rival is Louisville.... lol

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
As you can tell by my username, that sound great to me! javascript:void(0);. But I am also Marshall-senstive, so I'm open to other ideas too.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Yep! That was me. My daughter spotted you first and we both screamed!! Another cube! Tried to give the sign but I think you were past me by the time I got the peace sign out.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Micro Meet?

Do any of you guys want to have a micro meet sometime after the holiday craziness? There is only one other person in Ashland with a cube, and no one to share the love of my vehicle with. What says you guys? Meet? :yes:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts