Nissan Cube Life - Nissan Cube Car Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As the title say's, I dropped in on Nissan today just to have the TPMS nuts and door handle recall taken care of. This was a first for me. I've never returned to a dealership before for ANYTHING once I've bought a car.

Anyway, I picked up the brochure on the 2010 Cube. The first thing I noticed is they dropped the Super black and replaced it with Sapphire Black. There was one on the lot so I went out to look at it. Man is it a beautiful color.

Since I have a 2009 "S" I did some comparisons to the 2010 "S". The 2010 now has an interface for iPOD, Bluetooth, leather wrapped steering wheel, steering wheel audio controls, and tweeters. - Dan

·
Registered
929 Posts
Man, I would love to have the leather steering wheel & audio controls. What a bummer I paid a premium to be an "early adopter".

·
Registered
839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
none said:
Man, I would love to have the leather steering wheel & audio controls. What a bummer I paid a premium to be an "early adopter".
^^ x2

·
Registered
315 Posts
OK... BUT...
2010 pricing is higher than 2009 and it's easier to get a deal on an 09...
That's why I bought the 09 (with SL and int. design pack)

·
Registered
839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
ChristineK said:
I got all those options on mine, but I bought an SL :D
I would have bought an SL but they're not available with a manual tranny and I don't drive automatics. And with all the troubles the CVT seems to have I'm glad I got the S with a stick. Aloha, Dan

·
Registered
839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ChristineK said:
I got all those options on mine, but I bought an SL :D
I would have bought an SL but they're not available with a manual tranny and I don't drive automatics. And with all the troubles the CVT seems to have I'm glad I got the S with a stick.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not knocking a Jatco ATX. But they're still a long way from being perfected for automotive use. They work GREAT in heavy equipment. But heavy equipment unlike an automobile doesn't require a ton of sensors and electronics to make them work properly and therefore reliable. But it will all come together in due time. - Aloha, Dan

·
Registered
14 Posts
I just bought the 2010 1.8S with interior design package. My price before dealer fees, etc. was 15,480. When I looked at new 2009 1.8 SLs, with the equivalent options, they wanted 1,500 - 2200 more. I love my model, although it doesn't have the interior appliques which would definitely add some color inside. I will get them soon though.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts