Nissan Cube Life - Nissan Cube Car Forums banner
101 - 110 of 110 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Well, bought my Cube new in 2009. I guess I'm a little late to the party. Oh well. When a vehicle gets older you tend to look for ways to keep it running and so you go to the web. Hence, I found this site. Been a member of FB clubs for awhile. I look forward to communicating with the members who probably have more experience than some of the mechanics at a Nissan Dealership.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello, just found out about this site after spotting a love little blue number in Bedford, we have a grey rider owned for just over a year after having it imported, currently having interior custom retrimmed . Look forward to talking more

·
Registered
15 Posts
I'm about to paint my steelies white. I'd recommend it if you don't want to spend the money on brand new wheels. It makes them look so clean! You could color match with a gloss blue wheel and metallic body motif!

• Lowering springs can be nice
  • Sparco makes great cheap mudflaps in various colors
  • Window visors

I'm a fan of inexpensive mods...

·
Registered
Cube 2009
3 Posts
Hello to all.
I'm French and I'm registering with you because here in France, there are very few forums about our Nissan Cube. Also, I'm glad to find a community of 'Cubists'! My american is not very good, so I apologize in advance if it hurts your eyes and ears :).
I will have to learn to master the technical terms concerning cars and mechanics; fortunately Deepl exists :).
Here, it is impossible to find a trailer hitch (or even in the whole Europe). So I found Curt, a manufacturer in your country, and I ordered what I needed. I'm getting it next week, and I'll try to assemble it myself. And that's it!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello from Northern California's Wine Country. My husband bought our beautiful obsidian blue Cube back in 2012. It has over 200,000 miles now and going strong. Today sadly our Cubito's back door decided to not open anymore. ☹☹☹ Because the fob fails to lock one of the passenger back doors, we're accustomed to manually lock it. But the back door does not have any manual locking or unlocking mechanism.
If There are any Cube owners in Sonoma, Napa, Marin, Lake or Mendocino Counties which may have ran into this problem and know a trusted repair person, we'd love to hear from you.
My hubby is very concerned because as handy as he is, he simply can't do a DYI on it. At least not based on the YT vids he's ran into.
Thank you,
Sleepless in Sonoma
😉😉😉

101 - 110 of 110 Posts