Nissan Cube Life - Nissan Cube Car Forums banner

61 - 80 of 102 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Bought our 2011 "Chocolate Cube" about a month ago. I don't even know why really, I just love the design of it. Had to buy an iPod to go with it of course, now I already want to upgrade it, 8gb is too small :) On a side note, is there any quick way to jump to the next album other than using the menu or going through all the tracks?

Makes me nervous having such huge windows, I just know I'll end up with a ding from a rock, but eh, you gotta live right? :D

The speakers sound amazing to me, compared to junk I've had in the past. Actual tweeters!

I really, really wish I had the cool cubey grille on the Krom edition. I think they missed an opportunity for great marketing by not putting that standard. I just couldn't justify the $400 the dealer wanted to put it on. Maybe later on, if I can find one cheap say $50, and put it on myself. I'm glad we don't have to use a front plate here in KY, it would ruin the smooth look!

It will be interesting in 15 years, to see if the look of the cube ends up dated or bland like my other cars. I doubt it, but you never know!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Well just picked up my 2010 Cube SL. So far so good. I love the strange looks I am getting. I pretty much bought it just to be different. And I must say it is different. My last name is Rubik so it is my Rubik's Cube! Ok so that isn't my last name but it would be cool if it was.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi,
I recently purchased a Sapphire Black 2011 1.8 S Cube.
Very happy to be here and to know this community exists.

Best regards,
T

·
Registered
1 Posts
I bought a super cute blue 09 cube about 6 months ago. I am in love. My mother thought it was so cool she went out and got one too!
I am encountering an issue though. My transmission just blew at 38,000 miles! yikes. It is in the shop now so I am praying it will be ok and covered by my powertrain warranty. Did you know that Nissan extended the powertrain warranty to 10 years due a problem with the CVT transmission? I'm hoping that's what is broken and that I won't have to pay anything. Has anyonw had this problem????

·
Registered
686 Posts
There have been lots of CVT problems; just do a search and you will discover that you are not alone. Nissan has been good at doing the necessary repairs.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hey folks,

Joseph here in Northern California. Picked up my 2010 Cube from Carmax yesterday. I'm coming from a 4Runner, So I am blown away by how quiet and smooth my Cube is.

Cheers!

Joseph

·
Registered
1 Posts
Aloha to all

Aloha from Hawaii. I actually bought my cube in CA after falling in love with her (Scarlett) while cruising online cars. There was not a very good inventory in HI at the time so I bought from Serramonte Nissan in Colma, near SF. All of the personnel there were very helpful and soon Scarlett was on her way to me across the deep blue sea. She arrived in HNL and after a few days floated over to Hilo. No, it wasn't as fast as driving her off the lot and yes, I was trusting my instincts on this one since I had never driven a cube, much less Scarlett but she was wonderful and arrived just in time for Ashley's birthday. Please forgive me for being soooooo southern but I really am a nice guy and can be trusted not to purloin your Ipod right from your cube.

I love her sounds-FM (what's AM?), her gas mileage and most of all the fact that she is mine, for better or worse or until finance company do part. Okay I am a romantic at times. Write me or send smoke signals.
A hui hou as they say in Hawaii, "till later." :eek:
Roger

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,222 Posts
AM (Amplitude Modulation)

FM (Frequency Modulation)

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello everyone. Well I am 2 days into owning a 2009 Moss Green Cube. I traded in a Mercury Mountaineer to purchase it. What a BIG difference. Love the roomy interior, but have to adjust to no real back storage. But I still love it. It's so ugly, it's cute.

For years my two sons have asked for car parts for Xmas. I think I will surprise them and I'll be the one asking this year. I want the wing for the back as well as the cargo container. ;D

I think it needs some kind of custom paint on the sides, which is what prompted me to look for a site to research. I need to see what others have done to jazz up their cube.

Happy cruising in your Cube. Sharon in NJ

·
Premium Member
2,222 Posts
Welcome aboard!! You'll enjoy your Cube more and more as you drive it. But be carefull of buying stuff for Cube. As you might make your kids jealeous.. ;)

·
Registered
1 Posts
hello everyone my names Paul live in ontario california and just bought my 2009 cube about three weeks ago and love it and am really glad i found this forums

·
Premium Member
2,222 Posts
Welcome abaord Paul..

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello,
I have a Nissan Cube 2009 which sadly my family and I have outgrown so we have purchased a larger vehicle. I was wondering where I could post an ad to see if anyone was interested in purchasing my relatively new set of TOYO 15" winter tires on rims (195/60/R15).
Please advise.
Thank you,
Crystal

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
crystalcube said:
Hello,
I have a Nissan Cube 2009 which sadly my family and I have outgrown so we have purchased a larger vehicle. I was wondering where I could post an ad to see if anyone was interested in purchasing my relatively new set of TOYO 15" winter tires on rims (195/60/R15).
Please advise.
Thank you,
Crystal
Just creat a thread in this section:

http://www.nissancubelife.com/forum/index.php?board=24.0

·
Registered
4 Posts
I just found the forum. I bought a silver 09 Cube 2 years ago. It's a S model with a six speed manual. I just topped 20k miles. I live in Denver where I bought the car. I have thoroughly enjoyed owning it. It still gets stares at times. I photograph a lot of car shows and people seem to enjoy seeing me chasing down the hot rods and classics in it. It sure is handy for my gear. I've been one 2 long trips in it. One over the Rockies to Moab Utah and one to New Mexico. I find it super comfortable and fun to drive.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,222 Posts
Welcome to the forums.

61 - 80 of 102 Posts