Nissan Cube Life - Nissan Cube Car Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Cubists,

Our family is looking to sell a 2011 Cube with about 29K miles on it. It's in really good condition but has a few small dings, scratches and a broken tail light. The car is located in PA and I am trying to see if there is interest in the community to buy such a car. Are they sought after if they have so few miles on them, etc?

Thank you for any input.

Ross

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello Cubists,

Our family is looking to sell a 2011 Cube with about 29K miles on it. It's in really good condition but has a few small dings, scratches and a broken tail light. The car is located in PA and I am trying to see if there is interest in the community to buy such a car. Are they sought after if they have so few miles on them, etc?

Thank you for any input.

Ross
View attachment 6190
Ross,

I may be interested in buying your Cube. I live in Johnstown, Pa.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Used to have a similar Cube before the pandemic struck last year. I loved it, you can park this car anywhere and get into very tight areas. It is extremely quiet. The transmission is remarkable; you cannot hear it shift. I must say I had a great experience driving it during my final PhD days. I can tell you there is a great deal of interest in it, in case you still have it reach out to https://www.scrapi.com/scrap-car-prices, they have a built-in calculator on their website that let you estimate the value of your car. I got involved with them when I needed emergency financial assistance and they are excellent in their dealings

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hello Cubists,

Thank you for any input.

Ross
View attachment 6190
Asking price?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts