Nissan Cube Life - Nissan Cube Car Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Me, Im a huge gamer. Is anyone else here a gamer as well?
What games are yu all rockin right now?
Currently I'm playing Guitar Hero III for my Wii and 9Dragons on my lappy.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I bought the PS3 when it first came out mostly for the ability to play blue ray discs but then I started playing some of the games and it's got me playing more games. Right now the one that's stealing all of my time is Oblivion. Looking forward to when Fallout 2 comes out this fall. It's going to have the same playing style as Oblivion but from a different time/world.

Never played Guitar Hero III, but my brother says it's fun to rock on it. Have you tried Rock Band? Similar to GH III.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nah, I'm holdin out for GH:World Tour. It's their answer to Rock Band and they are gonna pack more stuff in it. Big new item will be an editor program so yu can make yur own tracks for the game. That is sweet.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Do you play Gran Turismo? I'm sure they have a Cube in there that we can drive while we wait to get our hands on the real thing. :D

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Actually no, for a couple reasons. 1. I don't own a PS2, or PS3. To me they boast inferior hardware for an elevated price. As far as Gran Turismo is concerned the first one was a fresh breakthrough on the market in 1993/94 (If I remember correctly) when it came out and I own it. However I felt the 2nd game was a ripoff and by game 3 the francise was stale. I felt severely disapointed when I played GT3 and felt that it doesn't stand up to other games in the genre on the market. As far as a cube in a game I'll need to look into that. Perhaps the newest Project Gotham game might feature it. I know my GT racing game for Wii doesn't, but it does have my FiT! ;D . Ill keep an eye out.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Here you go Commando. Found this during my great internet Cube search. It's from Gran Turismo 4. For any gamers out there, let us know how she handles. :D

·
Registered
15 Posts
i have a ps2 and gt4. i bought the cube in the game as soon as i could, in ice blue color, and it is awfully slow. i'm guessing that's because in gran turismo any car that doesn't makes up to 300 km/h feels awfully slow.

i think the cube was also featured in enthusia racing, but i haven't tried that game.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Aparently Project Gotham 4 does not have any Nissan/Renault cars whatsoever. Makes me wonder if there were issues between the companies. It does have the TESLA though 8)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts