Nissan Cube Life - Nissan Cube Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

got some LED lights for my dome and plates
their halo brand cost somewhat a lot compared to ebay led but i like them a lot better

got some NRG hood dampers. dont buy those at the site cause they dont give you the right brackets
i got the dampers for 80$ if your wondering. pretty nice cheap mod.

lots more mods to come
please give me some feedback!
thanks!

·
Registered
97 Posts
Re: My Cube Build 1.8 white

Nice.. Looks great! I just installed LEDs in the dome too. I have been thinking about the license plate and the side markers myself. Just haven't had time to make a purchase.

·
Registered
839 Posts

I like the LED's too. I installed a pair of SMD LED's for my license plate and a pair of regular LED's for my side markers. Next will be interior lighting. - Dan

·
Registered
170 Posts

Lookin really good! Where did you buy your dampers from? Where they a pain to install?

·
Registered
657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

Q!Cube said:
Lookin really good! Where did you buy your dampers from? Where they a pain to install?
got them from a hookup at NRG very easy to install no longer then 15min

·
Registered
170 Posts

I have found some of these online however obviously they dont have them for our vehicle but would anyone of them work? I know they have them for some suburaus and hondas...would any one of them work for the Cube's application as I know the lengths may vary a pinch.

·
Registered
657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

Q!Cube said:
I have found some of these online however obviously they dont have them for our vehicle but would anyone of them work? I know they have them for some suburaus and hondas...would any one of them work for the Cube's application as I know the lengths may vary a pinch.
well they do have brackets that fit our cars im just not sure which one that are. the ones i got was for the xb tc but i got separate brackets i did not use the xb and tc brackets because they dont work. but i did use the xb tc damper sticks

·
Registered
157 Posts

what wheels have you and do you have black mirrors

·
Registered
657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Re: My Cube Build 1.8 white NEW PICTUREs newstuff

TTThomas said:
what fogs are those and how easy were they to install? Looks great!
those are OEM nissan fogs got them on ebay for like 130? pretty cheap for OEM i made him a offer. i just made them yellow.
i put HID as well 3000k 55watt.

·
Registered
38 Posts

are the fogs basically plug and play? or did you need to replace anything else / run wires?

·
Registered
657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

TTThomas said:
are the fogs basically plug and play? or did you need to replace anything else / run wires?
nope wires was already there pretty much plug in and play but i had to change out the whole switch thingy it came with it

·
Registered
19 Posts

my neck hurts :D

Looks good. Nice start.

Chris

·
Registered
10 Posts

I am soooo glad you posted these pictures.
I have been considering the hood bug shield but did not know how it would look on a white Cube.
I am still not sure if I like the look or not but at least I now know what it does look like it.
Thanks for the pictures.

·
Registered
930 Posts

Did you get the steering wheel stalk for with the foglight switch? Then you would not have to run any wires at all and no switches either.

·
Registered
200 Posts

Did you have to remove front bumper to complete installation? Also, Do you now have auto on/off headlight switch that doesn't function?

$130 for brand new set of oem fog lights are real steal.

·
Registered
657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·

BentoBox said:
Did you have to remove front bumper to complete installation? Also, Do you now have auto on/off headlight switch that doesn't function?

$130 for brand new set of oem fog lights are real steal.
nope its really easy. you take off a few stuff on the bottom but after the first time, i took the fog lights off and on a few times to yellow them out i didnt take off anything i just took off some nuts and tabs to get my hand in there. Yup i have to say 130$ is a steal they still have them on ebay i think. He sold one to this guy for 100$. the guy made the offer. i try to make him a 100$ offer but he would take it anymore. And yeah i have the auto on/off switch that doesnt function cause i dont have auto headlights. you can get the switch without the auto but i could not find it as cheap as 130$ so i got the auto but it doesnt really matter its just there.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts