·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Alright looks liek they are!!

·
Registered
715 Posts
i been curious about the ultra racing sway bars for the versa, a friend with his versa swears they will fit like a glove but im not too sure if i want to spend the money on this and later find out that they wont fit
any volunteers? :D

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Why not just get the ones from tanabe? I believe they are tested... surely they will fit real good

·
Registered
839 Posts
damian666robin said:
i been curious about the ultra racing sway bars for the versa, a friend with his versa swears they will fit like a glove but im not too sure if i want to spend the money on this and later find out that they wont fit
any volunteers? :D
I think you can be safe in fitting anything Versa onto a Cube if it pertains to the chassis / suspension since they're identical. The only difference in weight between the two is a mere 66lb (Cube being the heavier of the two). 66lb won't have an impact. The versa wheel base is 102.4 where as the Cube's wheelbase is 99.6, but they're width is identical. So sway bars, under braces, etc. should be interchangable. - Dan

·
Registered
671 Posts
Square1 said:
I think you can be safe in fitting anything Versa onto a Cube if it pertains to the chassis / suspension since they're identical. The only difference in weight between the two is a mere 66lb (Cube being the heavier of the two). 66lb won't have an impact. The versa wheel base is 102.4 where as the Cube's wheelbase is 99.6, but they're width is identical. So sway bars, under braces, etc. should be interchangable. - Dan
Even if the strut geometry, mounts, and spacing are identical, there still could be differences in required clearance -- for the engine cover for example. I'd make sure I had return privileges on the Versa parts just to play safe. Just do a careful visual check with the part before unwrapping it.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Those are very nice pictures. Damn, I want them now. Anyone who ordered them would like to give some feedbacks??

·
Registered
222 Posts
Pube said:
Those are very nice pictures. Damn, I want them now. Anyone who ordered them would like to give some feedbacks??
These bars JUST came out. I called Tanabe yesterday as the pictures were not posted yet and they told me they received some in their last container from Japan.

As soon as I get around to actually installing some of my parts, I'll definitely post a review.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts