Nissan Cube Life - Nissan Cube Car Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Nice! I'd like to say the one in the foreground is yours as it looks like the one ready to be driven off the lot. But then again, I'm usually right only half of the time.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Actually the one in the background. When I bought my 3rd Generation Cube, I had to get the glass roof. One of the perks of living in Japan. But I wish they would bring out the 1.8 here in Japan, although the 1.5 is good enough for driving here.

·
Registered
104 Posts
CUBE_3 said:
Actually the one in the background. When I bought my 3rd Generation Cube, I had to get the glass roof. One of the perks of living in Japan. But I wish they would bring out the 1.8 here in Japan, although the 1.5 is good enough for driving here.
Figured as much. It's the only one with the license plate blurred out...

·
Registered
71 Posts
Please post more photos of your car. Are you an American living in Japan?

·
Registered
71 Posts
Thanks. In the future, will you import (ship) your Cube back to the US?
I visited Japan myself twice & always wanted to stay there for a "long" period of time.

·
2,084 Posts
meisrandy said:
nice cube i love the JDM one over out USDM. bring back some of those JDM headlights ^_^
Yup its amazing what a difference those headlights make, I want clear tails too.

Looks like the S version has the antenna mounted forward or is that camera angle trickery? ???

1 - 10 of 10 Posts