Nissan Cube Life - Nissan Cube Car Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
930 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Nissans new compact, available soon... Nissan Juke... Built on the same platform B and will be a small crossover.... I really dig the interior and wish that is what the cube would look like inside (minus the fact that the center console would be severely scratched after a few years/months). Not really digging the exterior, but i am sure that it would grow on me...

The double headlights and then foglight combination is pretty interesting.....

Props to Nissan!!!

http://www.insideline.com/nissan/juke/2011/2011-nissan-juke-2010-geneva-auto-show.html

·
Registered
715 Posts
WTF is that :mad: :mad:

odd it looks but just by looking at it i see a lot of points that US goverment will never let go easy for sale here
altough they have a expanded line of cool cars in the japan nissan website that i will really love to see here in japan

·
Registered
930 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Actually that is The final product to be in showrooms this fall. Not sure how much mire they will change it. I don't think much though. It is already on nissans website.

·
Registered
929 Posts
I don't know if I like it or hate it. Some of the lines are great, but overall it's too wild to be accepted by the public.

The name "Juke" should have been a trim level on the Cube... JUKE BOX (would come with a great sound system & colored lights).

·
Registered
168 Posts
I absolutely LOVE the Juke. But, I would bet its gonna be a bit more money than a fully loaded SL Cube. Probably out of my price range, but I absolutely love it. If it was on sale when I bought my Cube, I might seriously consider it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts