Nissan Cube Life - Nissan Cube Car Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We had an '08 Maxima my wife drove and we used when we went out together without the dogs (more on this later).
She saw the Cube and had to have it. Got an '09 1.8LS in Caribbean Blue with the Light Interior. She LOVES it and I have to admit it's a great car and enjoy driving it too.
A couple of things we miss from the Maxima: heated seats, Homelink Mirror, Dual Climate Control. In addition, those sunvisors are ginormous and can block your view a lot. We live in AZ and need those visors down a lot with our bright sun! The climate control controls are OK, but the TEMP UP & DOWN are hard to use because you have to take your eyes off the road to find the buttons - they should have made it a round knob you can feel and adjust without your eyes.
The stock horn is ATROCIOUS! Nissan should be ashamed to put that toy on the car (it's about 2 " in diameter). I put a WOLO Bad Boy on and it's great! Getting the grille out was a lot of fun (NOT) and I broke one of the weird end clips. Also, not a lot of room to get yours hands in there, everything is closed off with plastic panels.

Now about the dogs: We have a Nissan Quest when we travel with them. It's the greatest. Much better than a SUV, CUV or any other "_UV". Great space and the sliding side doors are great for getting dogs in and out of their crates.

And when I really want to MOTORVATE, I take out my '09 Gun Metallic GT-R!

By the way, I'm 67 and my wife is 63. :yes:

·
Registered
117 Posts
Welcome! I hope you enjoy your Cube as much as I do. This is a great forum. Lots of friendly folks and some great vendors too. I like the fact the cube is "Different" but also seems to be a pretty high quality car. So far it has been easy and fun to modify, if you are in to that. Sounds like you are already a fan of Nissan too! :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts