Nissan Cube Life - Nissan Cube Car Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
EDIT By Christine-- 4) Selling or solicitation of ANYTHING in the forum or by Private Message is considered Spam and is not allowed. Anyone found posting excessive links to their websites, or suspected of "sneaky" advertising will be warned and will possibly lose their posting privileges. Anyone attempting to spam the site can be suspended or even banned depending on their actions. The person will be banned if they continue after being asked to stop. The administrator and (future) moderators will censor any website, name, or phrase that has been used to spam this site, no matter the form.

Sorry Bud
Christine

·
2,084 Posts
If you can somehow redo that message not to be a direct promotion to your business I am sure it can fly.

I have been told before that a "general" benefit to "everyone" on the forum is acceptable with regard to promoting a particular item or theme.

I know you are going to say "That was open to everyone" but it was truly promotional value!

We have an area for selling and promoting items but it in nature is for individuals and not a business venture. If you would like to become a vender on the site I would recommend contacting Amnesiac for details.

Thanks and again sorry
Christine

·
Registered
87 Posts
I'm confused what a gokart track has to do with nat pulleys and a cube??? Some may consider the cube a gokart I guess.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts