Nissan Cube Life - Nissan Cube Car Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is it me or does a "Cube" Star in the The Final Destination (4th) Film, it goes into a car wash, fills up with water and the windows / windscreen gets smashed.. The Nissan Logo has been removed from the steering wheel.

·
Registered
930 Posts
No I do not think so, cubes don't have sunroofs, at leat not the American ones. Also the Japanese versions have column shifters instead... But after watching a clip to see for myself, I couldn't help but laugh at that entire car wash scene. Was she going to get slapped in the face with the wash brush??????

·
Registered
130 Posts
Yes I just wached it it is an XB with a after market sun roof.

·
Registered
671 Posts
Ziik said:
Hum no, it is not a cube. I think it's a scion xB! :roll:
240c said:
Yes I just wached it it is an XB with a after market sun roof.
Well, gee -- that isn't nice :(! The xB is a pretty nice car too -- though I guess the filmmakers had decided that some poor shlop of a vehicle was going to be trashed :(!

In any case, the only genuinely worthwhile film of the entire series is the very first (IMHO). They didn't need to highlight the demise of poor defenseless vehicles in that one :mad: -- the storyline was fresh and the actors/actresses the same. However, from there on, it was just the usual attempt to milk the box-office, with the usual amping of the gore qoutient and diminishment of vestigial plot and character development. Hollywood predictably engaged in business as usual :(!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts