Nissan Cube Life - Nissan Cube Car Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
we are from reseda CA, we bought our cube 2 months ago and so far we have a couple things on it and aproaching local companys for their support, already owning a xb with all the works the cube give us a big itch to have and here it is

MODS

*carbon fiber hood (custom done & first carbon hood on the US)
*carbon fiber front wind splitters
*Japanese maple leaf graphic design
*18” Falken ziex tires
*18” XXR wheels model 962
*Megan racing lowering springs
*Rotora big brake kit (first one created in the US)
-4 piston red calipers
-stainless steel braided lines
-2 piece floating rotors (13”)
*NRG e brake handle with custom vinyl boot
*NRG carbon hood dampers
*NRG pedals
*NRG harness bar
*NRG 6 point harness belts (black)
*NRG oil catch tank
*Kenwood stereo unit, i-pod, nav, Bluetooth ready
*kicker front components
*Kenwood rear components
*Rockford Fosgate amp “PRIME” 500/2
*Rockford Fosgate woofers 10” (P1)

i still have a ton more of pics but i will post them later on other topics, my main goal is to help as much as i can other cube drivers and share the knowledge

·
Registered
929 Posts
Welcome!!!

I find your mods very tasteful so far and admit that I keep coming back to look at your Cube as a whole. Good work 8) At first I did not like the splitters, but they are growing on me.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Wow very nice, can't wait for more pics.

·
Registered
715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks everyone, i will be updating my personal album pics, but i notice they come up to the main page so thats pretty cool i will post a few more tomorrow regarding other build we done on the cube so far

·
Registered
715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
hey hey! :) whats up yeah i remember you, i seen a few guys here from the other forum before i register so that give me a lot of confidence in join this place, i seen a cube forum out there were some dude keeps bringing all this hideous rules that truly scared me rite away from there lol! :D

·
Registered
104 Posts
damian666robin said:
i still have a ton more of pics but i will post them later on other topics, my main goal is to help as much as i can other cube drivers and share the knowledge
If you can, put them in an album, and use links to post them in the threads. I think it'll help Amnesiac with the server size in the long run.

Also, I'm eager to see more pics.

·
Registered
690 Posts
what up mang! good to see you over here! i'm diggin your style and execution! you really have some nice pieces on the ride! thx for sharing your insights! and keep up the great work with the inspiration. man, i wish i was in so cal right now.

peace,
elD

·
Registered
715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
they are xxr wheels model 962
18"x7.5" with a 38 offset, this offset will give you as much lip as the 18"x9.5"
you can get 35 offset but the lip will be actually smaller

1 - 14 of 14 Posts