Nissan Cube Life - Nissan Cube Car Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I received an email from TEIN stating that the coilovers for the Cube are now available. Unfortunately, there's no pricing information available. Hopefully, Bean Garage will have more information soon.

·
Registered
78 Posts
^^ remember these are just basic

·
Registered
715 Posts
finally out thats nice :)
i want their coils with the edfc controller im not sure if the basic are compatible with the edfc box
but im saving chesse for this ones :yes:
thumbs down for tanabe for not sponsoring not one of our cubes :mad: there is plenty of potential here

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
damian666robin said:
i want their coils with the edfc controller im not sure if the basic are compatible with the edfc box
thumbs down for tanabe for not sponsoring not one of our cubes :mad: there is plenty of potential here
Electronic Damping Force Controller (EDFC) is only compatible with TEIN coilovers that have adjustable dampening. BASIC coilovers only offer height adjustment. The lowest level EDFC would work with is Super Street.

·
Registered
34 Posts
TEIN needs to release the Type Flex for me to even consider a set from them. The Basics don't cut it for me. Not enough suspension adjustment or travel.

·
Registered
472 Posts
damian666robin said:
yea super hands down to tanabe, if the exhaust didnt look 100x better then stock, i wouldnt have it on, having said that im not running my exhaust through the pipe any longer, i spaced it at the cat again :D

·
Registered
29 Posts
Hmm... I'm wondering how Advancespeedshop sells Tein Basic dampers at such a low price?

All other vendors are selling for ~$1100 but Advancespeedshop sells for 702.

Is it just me, or do others find that odd?

·
Registered
328 Posts
cube-ster,

I thought the exact same thing. I would've jumped on that deal if I had the money. But I just looked at it again today, and the price is now up to $994.50. I guess even with shipping, it could still be cheaper than other places. But for me, Beangarage would be $0.55 cheaper with the free shipping.

·
Registered
29 Posts
TheGuy

Guess why they up the price. LOL Because of me. I went to their shop, since it was only 30 miles away from my work. I called before I went. The guy told me, yes it is 702.00 as stated on the website. So I went and the same guy said "I'm sorry, it is a mistake on the website".

If it was really 702.00, its so much better buying a spring+shock combo. After this incident, I think I'll just go with Eibach Sportline springs with Tokico Blues. All can be had for 600.00 or so.

The reason I'm choosing Eiback is because it is said to lower the Cube 1.8 in the front, 1.5 in the rear. Its only 179 at Tirerack and 200 with shipping to CA from their NV warehouse. Sure, the Megans are cheaper but, I choose Eibach's reputation and quality over Megans. (No offense to those who has Megans)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts