Nissan Cube Life - Nissan Cube Car Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone get there tax return?

What is everyone going to buy with their tax return?

I have too many wants...

·
Registered
78 Posts
Disneyland...

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
none said:
I never seem to get a refund - I always owe a thousand or so :(
You probably make too much $, the government wants to get paid. :(

I was thinking of HID kit, or Strut Tower Bar and Under Brace. :D

·
Registered
170 Posts
I am hoping I get a refund this year! But if I do planning on looking into a higher amp alternator to help with the draw from the audio gear I installed.

·
Registered
117 Posts
No return for me this year :mad: (long story)... but, I still want to do some mods! :D

I am thinking yellow vinyl covers for the fog lights and silverstar bulbs for the headlights, an Injen or maybe even a DIY Cold air intake +filter and some interior light upgrades.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Forgot about HID. I want one. Oooh, maybe some nice hobby toys take a break from car tuning.

·
2,084 Posts
To many variables to understand why someone does get one and someone else does not get one.

The intent is that everyone pays the same in theory. Remember theory :p

If you get a refund, you paid to much, if you have to pay you did not pay enough.

The perfect return would be $1.00, good luck making that guess. :roll:

My return is going to fund a week in Savannah GA for St. Patrick's day and lots of green beer, corned beef & yucky cabage :sick:

·
Registered
929 Posts
I agree with the $1 (or $0!), CK. Why let the government borrow your money interest free?

If I got a refund, I'd actually just put it into the bank. I am so far behind in my Cube that I don't want to add more debt to it... even thought I really would like to put some custom rims on the thing & tint the front windows. I am selling pieces off it to make some spending loot... oh well.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Let me share my story. My wife lost her job and we have our first baby end of last year.
The tax refund will go to baby formula and diapers. :)

Just joking!! I am the happiest man right now with our 10 weeks old baby.

·
Registered
715 Posts
im killing two birds with one stone ;)
im using that chesse to make it to san francisco to have weapon r develop the headers and rite after that is valentines weekend ;) ;) ;)....... :p

of course i am planing to bring down a crap load of weapon r goodies haaaa haaaa! for both the xb and the cube

·
Registered
929 Posts
Looks like I owe some federal, but getting $200 back from state. This will unfortunately go towards fixing my home HEATER :( Ugh...

·
Registered
167 Posts
Using some of my return to experience driving the Cube from Nashville TN to Minot N. Dakota and back in July. As well as a out of the way trip to Mt. Rushmore. The rest is still in the checking account thinking of where it needs/wants to go.

·
Registered
839 Posts
Return....what's a return?

Since I'm retired, the wife works, and I operate a mobile notary / signing service from home I always have to pay more at tax time.

Adding to that we were hit by a bad wind storm on the 23rd of Jan and lost a ton of roof shingles so that is now consuming most of our finances.

I have a new set of wheels sitting in the basement in need of tires. I planned to get tires and lower the Cube at the same time, but the Cube mods are now on hold till.......... - Dan

1 - 17 of 17 Posts