Nissan Cube Life - Nissan Cube Car Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i got a big surprise from my boss at micro image, i hit em up for a price and next day his like i got something for you man :D

here it is

overall this little piece actually did something beneficial on my cube, the main diference i notice on the freeway is this underbace acted as a damping absorber, it reduce vibration on my steering wheel and it made the red light gren light reaction a bit quicker

maybe because it is the perfect match for the strut bar or maybe is just everything i have suspension wise that once all together the cube has so much better suspension handling over oem is not even funny

·
Registered
715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
it could be on the way if your lowering goes to much, a friend got that with his xb, he had it so freaking low it was not even funny, later i got him a hook up for the megan underbrace kit and it was terrible the car was almost floating on the underbraces :D :D :D

·
Registered
78 Posts
Awesome piece man, that looks beautiful. Especially being red and all... I dont think these will scrape if you're slam. I think other things will scrape first than this. I've slammed my car before and never scraped my underbrace.

·
Registered
715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks ;) yeah so far i havnt felt a scrape at all and lets not forget how low the megans make you go, i hope i never scrape it and keep it clean specially since i want to get the rear under brace along with the rear anti roll bar
after all this done i kinda imagine having a custom exhaust all shiny and super polished all way from the cat back im gonna work on that :yes: :yes:

·
Registered
263 Posts
Jealous.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts