Nissan Cube Life - Nissan Cube Car Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
the cube got a chritmas present from my wife so here it is...

quik and simple installation....my wife got a great deal on it....thank micro image guys :yes:

·
Registered
29 Posts
Very nice present you got there. I am planning to get that prolly after the Impul front grille and Areo kit. Too many things to buy, too little money...

·
Registered
394 Posts
Very nice.................do you have to get an alignment now? What radiator cap is that? I tried to enlarge the photo to read it but couldn't make it out. 8)

·
Registered
170 Posts
Looks awesome...bet the Cube was excited to get some Christmas love. Curious to see if you can tell the difference with it installed.

·
Registered
715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Starbuck said:
Very nice.................do you have to get an alignment now? What radiator cap is that? I tried to enlarge the photo to read it but couldn't make it out. 8)
No you dont need to do anything,the strut bars purpose is to help support the chassis and gives it a nice balance while driving...we had a strut bar on our g35 and mazda 3 and did a nice job. the oil cap is ac autotechnic.

·
Registered
464 Posts
Nice present there for the Cube, two questions I have: did you have to lift the front end of the car to adjust or to install the strut bar, I have read somewhere the front end needs to be lifted to get full adjustment of the strut bar. Second question I may have asked this before if s sorry if not please let me know the part number and MFG of the oil cap and where did you get it, thanks so much... amazing all the things you have done to your Cube a real inspiration for all of us on here. :)

·
Registered
715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
TropicalCube said:
Nice present there for the Cube, two questions I have: did you have to lift the front end of the car to adjust or to install the strut bar, I have read somewhere the front end needs to be lifted to get full adjustment of the strut bar. Second question I may have asked this before if s sorry if not please let me know the part number and MFG of the oil cap and where did you get it, thanks so much... amazing all the things you have done to your Cube a real inspiration for all of us on here. :)
thanks tropical cube! im gonna contact the guy from ac and get a full catalog from him, the one i had i give it to a friend, once i get it i will sent you a pm with the part number of it, i dont know why their web is not up yet

thanks for the good comments guys :yes:

·
Registered
464 Posts
Your welcome and Thanks I look forward to the information.So did you have to lift the front end to put the strut bar on? keep up all posted on anything new you do....

·
Registered
715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
TropicalCube said:
Your welcome and Thanks I look forward to the information.So did you have to lift the front end to put the strut bar on? keep up all posted on anything new you do....
oh yeah that i forgot he he!
for the strut bar you dont neeed to lift the car or get an alignment at all, the weight of the car is resting on the suspension so even if you remove two bolts on each side nothing will move or get damaged while you install the strut bar at all

·
Registered
222 Posts
luke2334 said:
if i put the strut bar on my cube will the injen intake still fit?
Clearance looks a little iffy with the Injen. Should fit fine with the Stillen (as shown above) and the Takeda.

·
Registered
78 Posts
very nice xmas gift... I love the color too haha... did you put your car up in the air while putting the bar??

http://www.tanabe-usa.com/towerbar.asp <--- there's 3 pictures on the right next to the strut bar picture. If you click on the middle on, it'll tell you right there.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts