78 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
bump for this... did anyone apply?

·
Registered
472 Posts
meisrandy said:
insanely^3 said:
I have applied, but they turned me down.
lol me too i did both tana and ssr. i dont think they are looking for cubes right now
yea, apparently they dont realize the immense potential that we do :p

·
Registered
657 Posts
insanely^3 said:
meisrandy said:
insanely^3 said:
lol me too i did both tana and ssr. i dont think they are looking for cubes right now

yeah in my email i bs so much i wrote like 1 whole page about how i can help them but still turned me down

·
Registered
472 Posts
meisrandy said:
insanely^3 said:
meisrandy said:
insanely^3 said:

yeah in my email i bs so much i wrote like 1 whole page about how i can help them but still turned me down
seriously me too, they even hooked me up with the concept g exhaust free and i told them how awsme it was and how i would love to rep such a great company blah blah blah

·
Registered
715 Posts
im sending mine tomorrow wish me luck! ;)
hey dont forget im not a shop or some rich person! im a hustla lol! haaa haa!

i truly extremly doubt it i will get something positive towards SSR wheels but for sure i can use their coil overs and the strut bar specially since im going with a red theme on the engine

·
Registered
715 Posts
insanely^3 said:
meisrandy said:
insanely^3 said:
meisrandy said:
insanely^3 said:

:no: :no: Just a heads up the companies visit the forums to see who and whats out there and to see if its worth doing a product. First thing is how you approach a company and thats a big and well respected company so you do a proposal
like specs,pics,past media and shows as well as a proposal on what you will do to show their product.
doing BS isnt what you do. companies want to make sure they are not handing out a product and the person will
never go rep their company. its hard to get sponsored know a day but again they moniter forums :roll:
if you get help from a company then you rep them :)

seriously me too, they even hooked me up with the concept g exhaust free and i told them how awsme it was and how i would love to rep such a great company blah blah blah

·
Registered
657 Posts
i think they are pretty much over the cube they made a few parts and thats it. lol. they might be looking into more of a faster car.

off topic but i wanna ask damian something. with all your engine mods are you satisfied with the power you have, for the money you paid or would have paid

·
Registered
715 Posts
We are pretty much satisfied for now its quick! i didnt spend much with the big thanks to my sponsors
but down the road ...........headers and maybe even a turbo will be a nice thing.
but yes i like it! it has a lot of get up and go to it.

·
Registered
657 Posts
damian666robin said:
We are pretty much satisfied for now its quick! i didnt spend much with the big thanks to my sponsors
but down the road ...........headers and maybe even a turbo will be a nice thing.
but yes i like it! it has a lot of get up and go to it.

same here im planning on the turbo down the line.

·
Registered
715 Posts
Yeah having a turbo charged car is nice :eek: our 08 audi tt was fun.
well see how the xb turns out with its new turbo...then yup a turbod cube would be a nice feeling ;D ;D

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I had a chit chat with some people who entered... and some was considered. It's not really about fast cars. Just more exposure... meets, tracks, and forums..

·
Registered
222 Posts
Pube said:
I had a chit chat with some people who entered... and some was considered. It's not really about fast cars. Just more exposure... meets, tracks, and forums..
Correct. Sponsorship is a business arrangement. You get discounted or free parts in exchange for exposure.

There's a huge commitment to be sponsored -- your vehicle has to make quite a few appearances to make it worth it for a company to invest in it.

·
Registered
715 Posts
so far i havnt heard from them yet tomorrow is the 5 fifth day

i,ll be honest here the last time i kinda sk them for sponsorship was like 3 months ago and they told me that even on a "best case scenario" they will still just give around 50% but the best case scenario is like a front magazine cover,sema and more... :-[ :-[ :-[
took me 4 years to get on a sema status so a front mag. cover! i dont know about that

magazine editors still have craves over the same freaking cars that they had 5 or 6 years ago, all i see every freaking ugly month is evos or jdm hondas, jdm acuras, a handful of scion tc made it thru the last couple years but they also got very old lol! but other than that you see the same thing every time.

i mean one of the greatest cars the GTR is out and i only seen it like in 4 covers in the last 2 years, but if i count how many evo,s have been in a front cover i will need more than 10 fingers, is not that i dont like evo,s but i think is a friend friend favor in the mag. industry, you know if you are a cousing of the editor your car will make it in a front cover even know his car will have nothing but a set of wheels....i seen it before many times

·
Registered
715 Posts
well i got the denied response yesterday :D from tanabe...oh well i was to exited at the greddy sale that all i said was screw them lol! is not like im runing in stock suspension....but i did had to response and ask them what a hell are they looking for? ferraris??? lambo,s???? maybe bentleys...yeah thats it bentley,s wearing tanabe suspension :D :D :D
gime a f-----g break haaa haaaa!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts