Nissan Cube Life - Nissan Cube Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently had tanabe r&d my 6spd cube and they slapped the concept G exhaust on for a whopping price of free-fifty-free. I will get pics as soon as possible being that that i cannot find my camera. Must say it is an awsome addition rather then have an invisible muffler and it sounds pretty nice too.

·
Registered
103 Posts
insanely^3 said:
I recently had tanabe r&d my 6spd cube and they slapped the concept G exhaust on for a whopping price of free-fifty-free. I will get pics as soon as possible being that that i cannot find my camera. Must say it is an awsome addition rather then have an invisible muffler and it sounds pretty nice too.
Where's the pics?

·
Registered
117 Posts
Yes Please! :D

·
Registered
839 Posts
Pic and sound clip would be awesome :yes:

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

again everyone, sorry for taking so long, ended up saying scr3w it and used my phone
sound clip i will try to get

·
Registered
78 Posts
neat pics... would love to get an idea how that concept G sounds

·
Registered
21 Posts
Nice In and Out stickers. I'm in Dallas, but I'm flying into Orange County tomorrow. In and Out will be my first stop!

David- Dallas, TX

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
1HoTCuBe said:
ahh not my cup of tea.. i want a vip look style exhaust...
i see your point, im just glad i now have a muffler that i can actually see rather than the stock that hides behind the bumper, but like i ve said before to each is their own.

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Riceman said:
Nice In and Out stickers. I'm in Dallas, but I'm flying into Orange County tomorrow. In and Out will be my first stop!

David- Dallas, TX
haha yea i got hired there about a month ago, i quit working at the pizza placed i worked at cuz $73 every two weeks doesnt = 240 a month and i wasnt about to loose my car, so i figured the mudflaps were a perfect place to slap some stickers on

·
Registered
715 Posts
hey man if you local hit me up...im spoting more local cubes for a posible meeting before the year ends
im sure people will love to see your exhaust....i like it man looks clean :yes:

·
Registered
78 Posts
bump for sounds too... also I wish they would make medalion touring... unless they do lol

1 - 20 of 21 Posts