Nissan Cube Life - Nissan Cube Car Forums banner

T-rex grill

10K views 23 replies 15 participants last post by  snap 
#1 ·
today i went to corona CA to pick up the t-rex grill set

the guys at t-rex had it specially painted in ace black for me so much much thanks to the guys at t-rex grilles

i will install the bottom ones tomorrow and post pics rite away

the photo of my receipt is the proof that when you show how truly dedicated you are to your sponsors and companys you get real results, hustling gets paid off here :yes:

well back to topic hee hee! this grill looks bitching I LOVE IT!!!

See less See more
#3 ·
thanks man!
yeah at first i did had a lot of reservations about billet grilles but kinda like my g coupe i thought adding some personal touches will make it stand out in a way i will really like it
i still want to try later and see how will a nissan emblem will look i may painted black also and see if it looks good but i think it will, is to bad the japanese cube is named exactly the same otherwise i will hunt for the jdm badges, i know the krom edition is called "rider" over there but the regular cube is just cube

#4 ·
looks really good in black and i for one think the black emblem would look hot on it. good job and keep up the awesome custom work.

#12 ·
yeah that will prob look good with carbon vinyl, im gona bother those guys soon to make a vented hood kinda like the one in my xb.
i wanted the grill for more than just visual looks, with the mesh grill i have full air in favor of the stillen intake that is located in the heart of the most hottest part of the engine
unlike the oem i had a lot of air restriction with almost no air at all coming thru the grill itself

new pics here :)

in a way it did kill the inside look of the radiator with the bottom grill

#20 ·
This is super nice ;D :).......do they sell this and if so how much

#21 ·
It looks ok.. I'm just not digging the transparency..

#23 ·
hah! ive been trying to get them off him! he took them off his cube a while back....
they were from CHARGESPEED. universal carbon fiber, small i think. good luck

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.