Nissan Cube Life - Nissan Cube Car Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i am starting to get more and more interested in supercharging the little MR18DE.. ive seen the impul blower, but i dont know if its possible to get that in the states... does anyone have any knowledge on this subject.. i would love to have the only supercharged cube in the states by the end of this year! ;)

·
Premium Member
2,222 Posts
I'd say do it.. ;)

But in all honesty anything is possible. You getting that blower isn't out of reach. I'd say try contacting Impul directly and see if they'll be willing to work with you on shipping to you. And go from there..

·
Registered
21 Posts
If you can get a supercharged kit for this little beast. Can you get one for the CVT?

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
im sure the kit would be just fine for the cvt.. i wouldnt be able to push more than maybe 220 at the crank with the kit and intake and exhaust along with hi power control unit form impul... the cvt would be able to handle it just fine... i will definently keep everyone up to date on this endeavor

·
Registered
168 Posts
I'd love to put a blower on the cube for the hell of it. Wish I had the cash to call up the house of boost.

·
Registered
472 Posts
Just a little word to the wise.

#1 good luck getting impul to ship a supercharger out here, mainly for reason #2.

#2 the impul kit is for the JDM mr15 and not for our larger 1.8 liter version.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
insanely^3 said:

#1 good luck getting impul to ship a supercharger out here, mainly for reason #2.

yah thats true but since the engines are the same size then all that would have to be done is the intake manifold for the kit would have to bored out to accomidate the MR18's extra air requirements

·
Registered
472 Posts
true that, it could be done. im still waiting on word from jackson racing for our charger kit

·
Registered
1 Posts

What about an Aisin AMR500? They’re like $200…

1 - 12 of 12 Posts