Nissan Cube Life - Nissan Cube Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
140 Posts
here's my black SL with preferred, ginormous, int. design packages.

i bought the broadway 400mm rearview mirror. you can see EVERYTHING with this mirror. no more blind spots. :)
if youre interested, make sure to look around.. there's a huge price difference from store to store. not sure if i can mention web stores so pm if you are interested in where i got it.

i just got the tint done on all the windows too.

waiting on some cube specific springs before i put on my rims.






 

·
Registered
Joined
·
336 Posts
good call on the rearview mirror, tbone :yes: i will for sure be purchasing one when my cube arrives! nice new rims, too...are you looking to sell the old ones? ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
140 Posts
coolguy said:
good call on the rearview mirror, tbone :yes: i will for sure be purchasing one when my cube arrives! nice new rims, too...are you looking to sell the old ones? ;)
thanks! :) dont pay more than $25 shipped for the mirror!

as for the rims, i think i will sell them... but most likely with no tires and tmps. im going to transfer them over when i get the time/money.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
336 Posts
tbone13 said:
thanks! :) dont pay more than $25 shipped for the mirror!

as for the rims, i think i will sell them... but most likely with no tires and tmps. im going to transfer them over when i get the time/money.
$25 isn't bad at all!! thanks for the heads up :D

keep me posted about the rims...i'm interested and was going to put different tires on anyway. there's no rush because i won't have my cube for ~90 days.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
410 Posts
i also bought a broadway rear view mirror, but only 300mm, i wanted to buy a wider one but the sales guy talked me out of it, he said it was for trucks. but i like the new one better than the original mirror, makes a big difference, $11.99 cn i thought it would be way more than that!! :yes: black cubes look so nice :yes:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
105 Posts
hana said:
i also bought a broadway rear view mirror, but only 300mm, i wanted to buy a wider one but the sales guy talked me out of it, he said it was for trucks. but i like the new one better than the original mirror, makes a big difference, $11.99 cn i thought it would be way more than that!! :yes: black cubes look so nice :yes:
Where can I get or where did you get the broadway rear view mirror Hana?
Cheers,
Bryan in Victoria.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
410 Posts
hi bryan, i bought the mirror in a store at parker place mall in richmond. there are two types, one is flat and the other is slightly curved, i bought the flat one. i think the wider one is around $20.00??? they are not that expensive!! i even found a nice ashtray there :yes: if you need any help getting it just let me know.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
105 Posts
hana said:
hi bryan, i bought the mirror in a store at parker place mall in richmond. there are two types, one is flat and the other is slightly curved, i bought the flat one. i think the wider one is around $20.00??? they are not that expensive!! i even found a nice ashtray there :yes: if you need any help getting it just let me know.
Thanks Hana.
What sort of store was it?Would we have the same in our poor Victoria Malls?
It wasn't a $ shop was it 'cause I think you found your naughty :roll: ashtray in one you wrote on another thread.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
140 Posts
hana said:
i also bought a broadway rear view mirror, but only 300mm, i wanted to buy a wider one but the sales guy talked me out of it, he said it was for trucks. but i like the new one better than the original mirror, makes a big difference, $11.99 cn i thought it would be way more than that!! :yes: black cubes look so nice :yes:
you are correct. the 400mm is for larger cars. but i really hate turning my head and wanted to make sure that i can see ALL the blind spots.

there are 2 bad things about the 400mm... 1. cant put the visors down all the way (doesnt bother me.. half way works just fine) and 2. it's a tad heavier than the 300 (a few ounces maybe) so when the road is bumpy, the mirror tends to vibrate (not sure if the 300mm will necessarily be better here)


cant go wrong with either choice. :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
410 Posts
hey bryan, it was a car accessory store, you could even buy hello kitty floor mats there, parker place mall is all asian stores, do you have a chinatown in victoria? the mirror i bought is also better for tinted windows. what about a canadian tire???
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
410 Posts
the visors are TOO BIG i can't see the traffic lights when i have mine down :no: can't put the visors down with the 300mm, i just moved the mirror over a bit towards drivers side so my passenger can use theirs, how nice of me. :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
105 Posts
hana said:
hey bryan, it was a car accessory store, you could even buy hello kitty floor mats there, parker place mall is all asian stores, do you have a chinatown in victoria? the mirror i bought is also better for tinted windows. what about a canadian tire???
Hey Hana! We have the oldest Chinatown in Canada! Dontcha know!
I frequent Fujiya here where I get my supplies of Kewpee Mayonnaise,green tea,natto,miso,wakame etc etc.
They don't sell mirrors but have good sushi etc etc.
We don't have an all Asian store here.Wish we had.
I'll try Can Tire.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
410 Posts
oops, history, ??? my mirror was $11.99, if you can't find one there i could pick one up for you and mail it to you, let me know.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
105 Posts
hana said:
oops, history, ??? my mirror was $11.99, if you can't find one there i could pick one up for you and mail it to you, let me know.
Thanks hana for you kind offer. :) I have a go around here first.I am sure I'll find something.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
140 Posts
i cant be the only one with a black cube.. :eek: :no:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
410 Posts
good call on the rearview mirror, tbone :yes: i will for sure be purchasing one when my cube arrives!


I love my new rearview mirror, best $12.00 spent
 
1 - 20 of 31 Posts
Top