Nissan Cube Life - Nissan Cube Car Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have the most basic cube which means I have the most basic stock headunit. I want to keep everything as stock as possible, so was wondering if anyone has the next model up headunit that they don't want or need anymore.

Then I'll move the front stock speakers to the rear doors and get some decent aftermarket 6.5's to put in the front doors. And just an FYI, I am not a stranger to high end SQ custom installs. I've had many in the past that I designed and installed myself, but I don't want that in the cube. Just a nice sounding stock-ish system that's completely stealth.

Many thanks in advance.

This is the one I want to get...

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
none said:
I have that & the iPod adaptor... but would need some cash.
Hi there! Probably a stupid question, but doesn't this headunit have a USB input and also play MP3 cd's?

And if you want to talk cash, feel free to PM me. :)

·
Registered
672 Posts
Have you tried eBay?

·
Registered
17 Posts
I believe this one has the iPod connector, but it's the old firewire connection and won't charge the newer USB spec iPod's.

I would love to swap out this unit for the '10 factory HU with the 4.3" display and correct iPod connections. Anybody at Nissan listening? Nissan should subsidize this swap for all us 2009 owners that want the correct iPod interface, not the old-spec. I'd forget about the rearview camera, just to get the updated iPod feature.

Anybody know someone to contact at Nissan that could make a difference?

Regards,

Mike

·
Registered
672 Posts
From what I have heard, Customer Service always like to hear what owners think so they can plan for the future.

Are you saying the iPod connector in the '09 does not charge the iPod?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts