Nissan Cube Life - Nissan Cube Car Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
657 Posts
the rear speakers has wires already im not sure about the tweeters but im like almost 100% they have wires too its really easy to take off anyways just check them out

·
Registered
263 Posts
I'll check the tweets today, I have to work on the stereo anyway. I'll post when I find out.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Nothing on tweets yet, But I thought you might like to know more about the rear door. The hole is covered over with a foam sheet. The holes for the speaker adapter are there, but not tapped, so you'll need to buy the correct sheet metal screws. There is a harness there, but no plug for a speaker. Pics Below (sorry about the hugeness, I'm in a hurry and don't want to resize):

·
Registered
657 Posts
Rubik said:
Nothing on tweets yet, But I thought you might like to know more about the rear door. The hole is covered over with a foam sheet. The holes for the speaker adapter are there, but not tapped, so you'll need to buy the correct sheet metal screws. There is a harness there, but no plug for a speaker. Pics Below (sorry about the hugeness, I'm in a hurry and don't want to resize):
what do you mean no plug for a speaker?
there was a plug in my car for the rear speakers you just have to look for it

·
Registered
263 Posts
I stand corrected. It is taped up with the controls for the window switch. It's always embarrassing to be wrong :), but never embarrassing to be the type of person that can own up to it. Thank you meisrandy. You helped my stereo install how-to with out even knowing it probably. I wasn't looking too hard because I'm not going with factory wiring.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts