Nissan Cube Life - Nissan Cube Car Forums banner

Stillen Intake...With picture up

17K views 44 replies 20 participants last post by  phils_toaster 
#1 ·
So I'm not going to lie, I purchased and installed the Stillen Intake for the "Man Cube" and let me tell you. I could tell a difference in the performance right away, not to mention that the vehicle now has a ballsier sound which is a plus as well. I haven't noticed any difference in fuel economy though. Oh well I want to go fast not save the world.

Attachments

See less See more
#7 ·
That looks really good, Im very tempted to get the muffler but I want to wait and hear it first on somebody elses!! How does Nissan react to the minor mods. I left my EVO's stock because Mitsubishi was quick to void warranty work on cars that had been modified.

#10 ·
Re: Stillen Intake...With video of sound.

Just had the Stillen Intake installed and here is a video clip before install

Here is one after install

The video really doesn't do justice. You can hear a slight difference in the video, but when you are on the road with full throttle it can get pretty sweet and loud inside

#19 ·
its good you hanvt notice a decrease on gas mileage
while it seems you have a good driving comute with your cube
most people this days forget about the mileage saving because of the exitment of an intake they just go bananas with the pedal lol! then later they are like my car is actually burning more gas!! :p :p
get the stillen exhaust and then i think you will notice a bit more of a gas saver, but remember dont drive it like you stole it because it sounds so good :yes:

#24 ·
Well Christine, My current MPG is an average around 27mpg. This is the same average I was getting before. However I have been a little heavier on the foot and have gotten mpg ranging from 24 to 30. Sadly the 24 mpg was highway driving about 85mph the entire time with traffic lights. Our Cubes really are not meant to go over 70.... So far gas milelage has been the same though. This is a combination with 18x7.5 rims and a passenger and two dogs. I tend to travel heavy.

#26 ·
well i just got my stillen intake. got it from West Covina Nissan ebay store for 190 + 25 shipping.
Before disconnecting the battery my avrg mpg was 28.9, and after putting the intake on and testing it out
as you'll see in the video... ;D avrg is now 26.0, for good reason

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_uP380EpeFo&feature=player_embedded#

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.