Nissan Cube Life - Nissan Cube Car Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Buying a Cube could not be easier. Service on a Cube is a royal PITA. Twice now I have setup my appointment for my free oil change, tire rotation, and car wash. They are now 2 for 2 with a complete lack of service. I on both occasions sat in the waiting area by the window and watched as they changed the oil and pulled it back around claiming they were finished with the service. I sent them back both times for the tire rotation and car wash which on the first fail they did neither and claimed a lack of manpower and time and the second time I raised a stink with the manager and watched as they rotated the tires and than tried to not wash it. I made noise again and they took it back and washed it inside and out as the manager and I both watched.

I also helped 2 guys in the waiting room out with the failed service they were experiencing when one was told $647 for a air fuel sensor due to a out of range fuel reading on the left bank with a code p1273 (Mass Air Flow Sensor) I told him the dealer was full of crap and sent him to AutoZone for a new sensor helped him install it and problem solved for less than $100. Second guy brought his new truck in for a battery recall and his radio stopped working and vdc light came on when the finished. I showed him the button for vdc and told him to have the dealer replace the fuse for the amp for his Bose system. Needless to say they wanted to charge him $450 for a new radio until he asked about the fuse for the amp that they most likely blew while replacing the bad battery.

Stealership service at its best got to love when they try to steel someones money right in front of you.

Dink

·
Registered
72 Posts
What is it about Nissan Service? Do they only hire incompetent ex-felons? And the "fuse" for the Bose AMP...I turned in my Nissan Murano, and they want to charge me $1100 for a new radio, because mine doesn't work...could it be the amp?

Regards,

Big

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
it could be if the radio seems to work but you get no sound than I would check the fuse for the amp. If the radio does not look like it is working than you may have a bigger problem. This guys radio functioned flawlessly except for the lack of sound.

Donovan

·
2,084 Posts
Oh I have a good one with a Ford Dealership!

I had an 1997 Mustang and in 2000 it developed an squeal. I took it in and was told it was a cam sensor and would be $900.00 parts and labor, skeptical I took the vehicle to another Ford dealer a town away and for $60.00 they replaced the tensioner pulley and all was fixed. I went back to the first dealer to speak to a manager with bill of labor and parts in hand to say What the Heck and got blown off hard.

Dealers are shysters! This was a blatant attempt to get over on a dumb girl!

·
Registered
394 Posts
Apparently you weren't as dumb as they thought.................... ;)you were blown off because you embarrased them !! They had no good response or comeback, so they told you to get lost. Word of mouth travels quickly, and some just don't get it.....

·
Registered
153 Posts
Good ole "FREDNECK"

I miss it sometimes.................

1 - 11 of 11 Posts