Nissan Cube Life - Nissan Cube Car Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This may seem like an Scion rave, but it's really a Cube elation (and Scion rant); read to the end.

I just bought a 2006 xB and I LOVEZ IT! High up so my wife can see. Huge on the inside for trips! (The cube-ness is the key to that.) Great MPG for trips! (Cause of the absolute bottom of the US-engine-size barrel (1.5L), and the cube-ness decreasing necessary weight!)

I figured I would get another xB when my wife's car got old! DENIED. The new xB is nothing like the old: Toyota chopped the height off by 2 inches (it feels claustrophobic after the old version!), increased the weight by 600lbs, and increased the engine by 50% (dropping the MPG by 5).

Nissan Cube to the rescue!! One thing though, Nissan, do NOT go above 1.8L, or I will be pissed. I don't NEED the power. I'd rather have the gas money. Half a liter is enough of an increase. DO put in a 5 or 6 speed automatic.

·
Registered
38 Posts
anderlan said:
Nissan, do NOT go above 1.8L[/b], or I will be pissed. I don't NEED the power.
I agree, we don't need the Cube to be fast, just efficient. It would be a waste to add unnecessary power a square vehicle that is not aerodynamic at all.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Sara said:
anderlan said:
Nissan, do NOT go above 1.8L[/b], or I will be pissed. I don't NEED the power.
I agree, we don't need the Cube to be fast, just efficient. It would be a waste to add unnecessary power a square vehicle that is not aerodynamic at all.
agreed

1 - 5 of 5 Posts