Nissan Cube Life - Nissan Cube Car Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was in Japan this month. The Cube still seems to be very popular there. Here's some photos I took just out and about mostly in the south of Japan. I like the different colors they have over there. Enjoy!

Attachments

·
Registered
62 Posts
Thank you for sharing these photos. It's refreshing to know that the Cube lives on. Aside from the asymmetric rear window and rear door being a mirror image of the US model, the overall design hasn't changed a lot.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hi - Thanks for posting these photos of the Cubes in Japan! I enjoyed seeing them especially as I lived in Japan in the early/mid 70's as an Army brat.
As GaryPinAZ noted, the overall design doesn't appear to have changed a lot but I had fun searching for the little differences. First, I noticed that all of the four Cubes were fitted with rain/wind visors like I added to mine. Since I live in AZ, I don't really need them for the rain but I like the added sun and wind visor effect and think it looks good! Some other small differences from my 2011 SL model that I noted: roof antenna in the front rather than the back; reversed back door; gas tank fill door on right driver side (same as mine (passenger side) but they should be right-hand drive vehicles); the wheels/covers; and the last grey car is flatter in the rear and has a different black side piece (horizontal marks vs the ripple look).
Does anyone know what the black thing is on the reardoor (right of the Nissan logo) in the first picture of the shiny brown Cube?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts